BSO Process - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BSO Process

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There's enough time if HR moves it along... You have psych, physical, and comprehensive background. Tight but doable. You'll know better when they schedule the remaining tests, you pass them, and get to the background phase.
    What other things would be left other than the command interview and drug/medical? Are you a current BSO employee? I appreciate the quick response!

Unregistered
    Never apply while we have Heinrich Himmler in power. You will have the SS (I.A.) driving you crazy! Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Honestly im not all into the political deal, I would be there to do a job and as long as its done correctly and efficiently I wont have to deal with the nonsense.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Question

There's enough time if HR moves it along... You have psych, physical, and comprehensive background. Tight but doable. You'll know better when they schedule the remaining tests, you pass them, and get to the background phase.
    I made an account, could you possibly DM me?

Unregistered
    Honestly im not all into the political deal, I would be there to do a job and as long as its done correctly and efficiently I wont have to deal with the nonsense.
    [Color=Green]Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! If that's what you think, you really should apply somewhere else.[\Color]

Unregistered
    If you don’t stand for anything we don’t need you here
    Bye Bye

Unregistered

Arrow Paise! A whole post without mentioning Gilbert!

Is Captain Crabs on Vacation with the Fuhrer?

Unregistered

Just ignore the other children in the room

What other things would be left other than the command interview and drug/medical? Are you a current BSO employee? I appreciate the quick response!
    That sounds like it... command interview is very last thing you will do, contingent upon successful completion of drug/med/psych/background. I think when you get to the background, and a conditional offer of employment, HR will probably clue you jn as to whether or not you'll make that academy

Unregistered
    Sorry guys I really don't know anything about the guy that was brought up. I just want some input on what I asked, I really don't pay attention to agency politics I just want focus on myself and doing my job the best I can.
    Any large agency you join, you better believe you'll have to play politics, unfortunately. Believe-dat

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Arrow

That sounds like it... command interview is very last thing you will do, contingent upon successful completion of drug/med/psych/background. I think when you get to the background, and a conditional offer of employment, HR will probably clue you jn as to whether or not you'll make that academy
    I actually already received a conditional offer, and when I asked about a possible start date(I want to see if id be able to squeeze in college, but ill probably wait until the academy is over), she said that the next academy date is September if my packet is completed(yet there is one in August). So maybe she was clueing me of that's when im gonna start. How long does it take to go from the med and drug test to the command interview?

Unregistered

Exclamation Stop blaming the wrong people!

Quote Originally Posted by Uninterested View Post
    Let's see. A guy who had been arrested 4 times was hired because he had the Bergeron connection that the current sheriff wanted more than integrity. Anyone including me who wants to be hired by BSO can site this criminals hiring and have a case for themslves.

Dude! Stop blaming Mumbles and/or Captain Crabs! It's Gilbert Montalvo's fault!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast