New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sweetwater is known for its corruption and its third world practices. However, Hiring a Police Chief that's a documented Baker Act takes the cake. What a bunch of clowns. That department should really be disbanded and taken over by the County.
    Watch your words.. You may be liable... I wonder who this is who posted the prior? It must be a corrupt asshole that does not want to be exposed.. As far as I know Mr. Diaz is a pro and never stolen a dime nor taken dope nor stolen property. Why are you scared? relax if have honor,pride,and integrity you are ok. If you don't then go elsewhere..

JFK

Unregistered
    Sweetwater is known for its corruption and its third world practices. However, Hiring a Police Chief that's a documented Baker Act takes the cake. What a bunch of clowns. That department should really be disbanded and taken over by the County.
    Really get your story straight.. What do you really fear a man who was taken down by a felon and a corrupt cop. The facts are clear Mr. Diaz was set up as a matter of fact the complaints were never against him they tried to screw a real solid PO.. The city never showed up for the hearing after exhausting many coercion tactics they never showed up for the Civil Service Hearings...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceree View Post
    Word on the street Chief Placido Diaz from city of Miami
    If he is, you are blessed never wrote anyone up and kicked Ass.. He is a good guy I worked for him and he really had my back...In the city of Miami at the time we got into some issues and he is QRU..

Unregistered
    Dan Watkins would be proud old school Commander backed his PST SGT and commander .He made a difference..

Unregistered
    Get used to an educated staff... I know them,guys they are good............................

This city is coming out of the dark. The young guys will get a chance to advance...

Unregistered
    Wow, why are these guys scared..? If you work you are ok.. WTF are by brothers justifying BS and laziness you know, maybe give the MPD guys a chance without disparaging them.. You may me surprised. I hear they will bring educational efforts and training..

Unregistered
    Watch your words.. You may be liable... I wonder who this is who posted the prior? It must be a corrupt asshole that does not want to be exposed.. As far as I know Mr. Diaz is a pro and never stolen a dime nor taken dope nor stolen property. Why are you scared? relax if have honor,pride,and integrity you are ok. If you don't then go elsewhere..

JFK
    I will take to this blog because I respect the badge and the pros.. I cannot believe that idiots and haters behind a blog bash good cops Plaz is a Dam good cop that kicked ass. He was only ****ed up when Burden, Shaffnner, Alvarez, Expo and other shafted him with BS..

brother sorry but this is unjust I had to respond..

Unregistered
    The blog by felon report... The only victim is Mr. Diaz.. The felon is a hired gun that meets the needs of the corrupt, Mr. Diaz, was key in getting Expo brought to reality, and he was set up ever since... I was there nothing happened except some prior corrupt law enforcement pushed for a witch hunt.. The civil service board did not even convene to address the issue of the principal on that matter nor any other issue.. As a matter of fact some were set up to commit a crime. Not withstanding that all chose to stand fast. The hearing video is clear the city did not show up..

Unregistered
    The blog by felon report... The only victim is Mr. Diaz.. The felon is a hired gun that meets the needs of the corrupt, Mr. Diaz, was key in getting Expo brought to reality, and he was set up ever since... I was there nothing happened except some prior corrupt law enforcement pushed for a witch hunt.. The civil service board did not even convene to address the issue of the principal on that matter nor any other issue.. As a matter of fact some were set up to commit a crime. Not withstanding that all chose to stand fast. The hearing video is clear the city did not show up..
    A fresh start for and much needed change for our small department.. Wow we all these haters here too I thought we had small problems and we kept them in house I was wrong...Bring on the change.

Unregistered
    A fresh start for and much needed change for our small department.. Wow we all these haters here too I thought we had small problems and we kept them in house I was wrong...Bring on the change. the felon has played MPD and now trying to weasel in here...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast