Dropped out of FTO after 3 days, now coming back?????? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ML is fine. Shes a hard worker and seems like shes earned her spot on the road. Most of the people on here are old bitter deps with nothing better to do then be jealous of this young girl doing good for herself in life, Good for her having the guts to come back and prove herself.
    Yep ML is fine.

Unregistered
    No she is not fine she's terrible with people has zero command presence zero common sense and reasoning skills if it wasn't in the pages of the academy she doesn't know how to do it doesn't know how to determine the difference between someone needing to go to jail and someone needing a warning and all you say she's a hard worker well I know some prisoners that are hard workers don't mean they would be good cops do not equate willing to work with being a good cop that's as ignorant as they come and do you people really think you are safe with her as your backup hell no you don't believe that she will end up getting someone hurt but hey yeah she's doing great

Unregistered
    No she is not fine she's terrible with people has zero command presence zero common sense and reasoning skills if it wasn't in the pages of the academy she doesn't know how to do it doesn't know how to determine the difference between someone needing to go to jail and someone needing a warning and all you say she's a hard worker well I know some prisoners that are hard workers don't mean they would be good cops do not equate willing to work with being a good cop that's as ignorant as they come and do you people really think you are safe with her as your backup hell no you don't believe that she will end up getting someone hurt but hey yeah she's doing great
    And how great are your skills that you have to complain anonymously about her here. Have you told her any of your concerns? I'd imagine not. And maybe you should learn about punctuation next. Jackass.

Unregistered
    And how great are your skills that you have to complain anonymously about her here. Have you told her any of your concerns? I'd imagine not. And maybe you should learn about punctuation next. Jackass.
    Yep that sounds like something you would say ml well since you want to talk about someone's grammar you don't start a sentence with and. Also Jack asses in a sentence are we done here with a punctuation ml? And I believe the last person that tried to correct you correct me if I'm wrong but you might have complained on them or filed and I a grievance for harassment or something

Unregistered
    Just tell her to get x8 when in route if you have that much of a gripe. I havent worked with her, but I've heard she's doing okay. I had and have people in the squad that i don't want on calls, and I have people that i know would come to me if i needed it. I've canceled people on the radio on routine calls and lets be honest here; there's no shortage of deputies on the road when even the slightest hint of something goes down. Seriously...half the time you have to tell people to go find something to do in some squads/shifts.

At the end of the day, everyone has to learn. I was a boot once upon a time, as were all you douchebags on here hiding behind your keyboards.

Unregistered
    ML is absolutely a terrible deputy. She has zero common sense and screws everyone over, especially deputies. She is not law enforcement material. Truth.

Unregistered
    This is exactly big Bob's feeling!! Like when he hired a female that had been forced to resign from 2, not 1, but TWO LEO agencies for her f**k ups.... now she is somehow big Bob's wife's best friend
    Is this T.S. you are talking about?

Unregistered
    Hey if they can keep George Leontidis on the streets why not give her a second chance?

Unregistered
    Can we please stop hiring morons who make the agency and the LEO profession look bad? Is our agency's reputation that bad that we have to hire the leftovers nobody wants and deadbeat relatives just to put warm bodies in cruisers?

Unregistered
    Can we please stop hiring morons who make the agency and the LEO profession look bad? Is our agency's reputation that bad that we have to hire the leftovers nobody wants and deadbeat relatives just to put warm bodies in cruisers?
    Agreed! We have to make better decisions on who we keep on the roads too.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast