Dropped out of FTO after 3 days, now coming back??????
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dropped out of FTO after 3 days, now coming back??????

Melanie L, lasted all of 3 days in 1st phase. Told her FTO she had no idea why she even tried for the job, didn't like arresting people, wasn't even happy when she passed the state exam.

Wanted to do something else, maybe bailiff at the courthouse. She even hoped they didn't carry guns. They put her out there, even though they "carried guns".

Now she's coming back to the street???? She's gonna be somebody's back up? She's gonna show up to hot calls, where bad guys who don't wanna give up are gonna be??? Really???

Dear God Gerretz, are you f---ing kidding me?

Unregistered
    We'll everybody deserves a second chance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We'll everybody deserves a second chance.
    Everybody whom Gualtieri picks deserves a second chance.

Unregistered
    Seriously! This should remain at the top of the baord, the FOP, PBA and everybody in Patrol should be losing their minds.......No way in hell this girl had a sudden change of heart. She will freeze and cost you your life...Where's the outrage????

Unregistered
    We also have three former deputies coming back to us after they realized the grass wasn't greener on the other side.

Unregistered
    Seriously! This should remain at the top of the baord, the FOP, PBA and everybody in Patrol should be losing their minds.......No way in hell this girl had a sudden change of heart. She will freeze and cost you your life...Where's the outrage????
    Maybe they can pair her off with the jailer female who slightly wounded two trainers at the range with one shot.

Unregistered
    She'll be in a specialized unit or have a detective position as soon as she completes her probationary period.

Unregistered
    Melanie L, lasted all of 3 days in 1st phase. Told her FTO she had no idea why she even tried for the job, didn't like arresting people, wasn't even happy when she passed the state exam.

Wanted to do something else, maybe bailiff at the courthouse. She even hoped they didn't carry guns. They put her out there, even though they "carried guns".

Now she's coming back to the street???? She's gonna be somebody's back up? She's gonna show up to hot calls, where bad guys who don't wanna give up are gonna be??? Really???

Dear God Gerretz, are you f---ing kidding me?
    Sounds like somebody is upset because he is too fat and too ugly so she won't let him "do" her. If you were a real man, you'd take her under your wing and help her though it without expecting to get laid in return. You're a pathetic fat-body loser!

Unregistered
    Sounds like somebody is upset because he is too fat and too ugly so she won't let him "do" her. If you were a real man, you'd take her under your wing and help her though it without expecting to get laid in return. You're a pathetic fat-body loser!
    I agree. Ok they said I need more to write. So this will post. Got it now. TY

Unregistered
    I agree. Ok they said I need more to write. So this will post. Got it now. TY
    Lt. Gerretz would never allow sub standard people through the FTO program. He talks to the Sheriff every week, he knows what is going on. I think you should have a little more faith.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast