Dropped out of FTO after 3 days, now coming back?????? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    By far the worst deputy we have at the agency she is going to get somebody killed and does not belong anywhere near a gun does not have a clue about any think seriously makes a family lose a father a husband a wife a mother seriously this girl is terrible I've seen fair deputies that barely make it but she needs to stop turn in her stuff today the fact that she quit after 3 days and said all that then decided to come back that whole mentality shows she doesn't need to be a cop he's proving it currently

Unregistered
    Then you obviously don't know her. I'm on her shift and have been on many calls with her and can tell you that she is doing fine. She is proactive and makes good decisions. Sure she has a long way to go, after all she's a rookie. Having said that she is right where one would expect her to be given her experience.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By far the worst deputy we have at the agency she is going to get somebody killed and does not belong anywhere near a gun does not have a clue about any think seriously makes a family lose a father a husband a wife a mother seriously this girl is terrible I've seen fair deputies that barely make it but she needs to stop turn in her stuff today the fact that she quit after 3 days and said all that then decided to come back that whole mentality shows she doesn't need to be a cop he's proving it currently
    Shows once again that if you have a good "hook" you get preferential treatment. Gualtieri's circus of corrupt politics goes on and on.

Unregistered
    Melanie L, lasted all of 3 days in 1st phase. Told her FTO she had no idea why she even tried for the job, didn't like arresting people, wasn't even happy when she passed the state exam.

Wanted to do something else, maybe bailiff at the courthouse. She even hoped they didn't carry guns. They put her out there, even though they "carried guns".

Now she's coming back to the street???? She's gonna be somebody's back up? She's gonna show up to hot calls, where bad guys who don't wanna give up are gonna be??? Really???

Dear God Gerretz, are you f---ing kidding me?
    WOW. I really wish you had the balls to say this to my face. You are the scum of Law Enforcement and I only came on here because someone told me there was something said about me. Other than that, I don’t waste my time with this disgrace of a website. The facts are I was in FTO 2 weeks the first time, not 3 days. I was extremely happy that I passed my state test. (I am also a college graduate so I would not expect anything less from myself.) I was not mentally ready for the road. I was 21, extremely critical of myself, a perfectionist, fresh out of college, and never had experience of this caliber in my life. So it took me a little longer to adjust. The courthouse was an excellent step for me. I gained confidence and experience dealing with people, along with in-depth knowledge of the law. I've never been afraid of guns, never will be. I carry one with me 24/7. I have more passion for this career than you have in your damn PINKY. You don't know me. You may have had conversations with me, but you don't KNOW me. I am an EXCELLENT backup and I would lay down my life before anyone else if the time ever comes. I have been in countless fights already, winning all of them. I'm a quick learner, quick thinker, and I've definitely proved that through my training and performance as a solo deputy thus far. Never once do I complain about anything, unlike you I assume. I LOVE my job, and I’m great at it. Its pieces of shit like you that show me how disgusting some people are in this world. If anyone has anything further to say about me, OR MY BREASTS (perverts) feel free to arrange a meeting with me face-to-face. My contact information is on SONET. All you jealous ****s can go screw yourselves. I know I’m awesome, and I’ve worked DAMN HARD to get here.

Administrator LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Someone has reported pretty much every post on this thread as being a violation of the Terms of Use. I went through the thread and deleted a number of posts that were definite violations.

This thread while being about a specific person, is about a broader subject. Should a person who previously said that they were not suited to work the road be able to come back and work the road? That's the ultimate issue here. This is a legitimate issue to be discussed here. There is no need for discussion about body parts or anything like that.

On the plus side of all of this, it appears that the person who is the subject in question in this issue, came on the board and posted in their defense. So you actually get there point of view of it too.

Please try to keep the posts about the topic in question and not make it personal.

Thanks,

Mod 100

Unregistered
    Content DELETED for Violation of Terms of Use - Sysop
    Dude,,,You're on the wrong thread. This isn't about SL. The deputy this thread is about is ML. As of this point ML is doing fine in Sqd 2. She shows no signs of being afraid to do her job and seems like she is doing just fine. I admire the fact that she had the guts to drop out of the program and then return as a better deputy.
    Last edited by Sysop; 02-29-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Unregistered
    I worked with ML in north county, and she is a hard worker. Don't judge someone because they are new. I would take her any day over most of the guys that work here. She is definitely not lazy. Much of the new guys aren't worth their weight, but she is doing just fine. She is motivated and eager to learn. ML don't listen to these morons. Most of these guys are pieces of sh*t.

Unregistered
    ML is fine by me. I've seen her work a few times. Good to look at too, but more importantly she redeemed herself.

Unregistered

Why?

WOW. I really wish you had the balls to say this to my face. You are the scum of Law Enforcement and I only came on here because someone told me there was something said about me. Other than that, I don’t waste my time with this disgrace of a website. The facts are I was in FTO 2 weeks the first time, not 3 days. I was extremely happy that I passed my state test. (I am also a college graduate so I would not expect anything less from myself.) I was not mentally ready for the road. I was 21, extremely critical of myself, a perfectionist, fresh out of college, and never had experience of this caliber in my life. So it took me a little longer to adjust. The courthouse was an excellent step for me. I gained confidence and experience dealing with people, along with in-depth knowledge of the law. I've never been afraid of guns, never will be. I carry one with me 24/7. I have more passion for this career than you have in your damn PINKY. You don't know me. You may have had conversations with me, but you don't KNOW me. I am an EXCELLENT backup and I would lay down my life before anyone else if the time ever comes. I have been in countless fights already, winning all of them. I'm a quick learner, quick thinker, and I've definitely proved that through my training and performance as a solo deputy thus far. Never once do I complain about anything, unlike you I assume. I LOVE my job, and I’m great at it. Its pieces of shit like you that show me how disgusting some people are in this world. If anyone has anything further to say about me, OR MY BREASTS (perverts) feel free to arrange a meeting with me face-to-face. My contact information is on SONET. All you jealous ****s can go screw yourselves. I know I’m awesome, and I’ve worked DAMN HARD to get here.

Why would you come on this site and entertain the bafoons who claim to be almightier than thou? Makes you look foolish and immature IMO. Also your story (Young and inexperienced) is about half of this agency. God help us!

Unregistered
    ML is fine. Shes a hard worker and seems like shes earned her spot on the road. Most of the people on here are old bitter deps with nothing better to do then be jealous of this young girl doing good for herself in life, Good for her having the guts to come back and prove herself.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast