Lieutenant "Suck Ass" Wrves - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Suck ass

Everyone talks shit about Wrves sucking ass but now you all sucking ass to the new administration. I guess now u all drinking a different kool aid. Lol

Unregistered

Cool think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh stop it already Castro. You're still not a man. ��
    its not castro!

the only thing a can say is that her body is tight, and it was good. We both vowed to never talk about bc it was during her exrelationship but before WORMS.

****ING GREAT BUTT AND BOOBIES. FACE is only, but the moaning and grunts were fantastic. we'll see each other again, that's for sure.

Unregistered
    What did he do? Was he demoted?

Unregistered
    Papito that guy is a dork !! I remember him in high school the 2 weeks he was there lol. Pero la Espin esta rica and she's a flirt super badge bunny!! She working on job security and we know how that goes, esta chunky but I'll hit that once lmao

Unregistered
    She ain't working on no job security. She should 07 him. After all, we all know he was the reason she got fired. (You can always lean on my ****, I mean shoulder) ricototta mamasota

Unregistered
    I'll marry her!! 💍

Unregistered
    Have you seen the naked pics? Que rica!!

Unregistered
    This is really sad.....

You guys are bashing a fellow brother and his chick who happens to be your sister in blue?
    See this is what happens when we hire little kids to do a adults job. This is what happens when we give guns and authority to someone under 21 yoa.

The results are a post like this. Guys grow the fuc& up and grow a pair !

"Cyber bulling is a crime"

Unregistered
    Bashing a sister who has more balls then lots of them. Espin is a great girl and officer. Love u ESPN .. Don't let these dumbass get to you! You above them all! Continue to be the happy, friendly, funny, hardworking, straightforward individual with no hair in your tongue like you are. Continue to be you in a department full of fakes and haters.

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you want what you can't have. you start talking shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast