IUPA files with PERC for an election. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    In 2007 the PBA promised change. Nothing happened. Now that IUPA has challenged the PBA again, the PBA has mysteriously started showing up at roll calls again. Guys, open your eyes and see the PBA only cares about your money. The Sheriff does not want th PBA. Why do yo think a 2% raise was offered? To make then look weak! The only chance you have at a good contract os voting in a mew union.

Unregistered
    The time to vote is Meow!

Do it Meow!

Have a good day Meow.

Unregistered
    The PBA is a joke, and so is that tool who sits in our roll calls. When the tool was asked what the PBA is trying to get us as far as cola, he couldn't even answer the question. I guess he's trying to get us another 0-2-2 raise, that's why I'm done with the PBA. Hey iupa, can we also get rid of Coventry??? Whose idea was it to settle for such an awful healthcare provider in the first place?

Unregistered

hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA is a joke, and so is that tool who sits in our roll calls. When the tool was asked what the PBA is trying to get us as far as cola, he couldn't even answer the question. I guess he's trying to get us another 0-2-2 raise, that's why I'm done with the PBA. Hey iupa, can we also get rid of Coventry??? Whose idea was it to settle for such an awful healthcare provider in the first place?
    that was Lamedirty and the rest of the corrupt PBA board. VOTE FOR IUPA

Unregistered
    Now that the PBA admitted via email that there will be a perc election, i cant wait for the PBA lies to start flowing. Lee Martin stating they will have a stratigic plan to stop the lies being spewed. If IUPA puts links to back up their allegations, how can it be a lie?

Unregistered
    Now that the PBA admitted via email that there will be a perc election, i cant wait for the PBA lies to start flowing. Lee Martin stating they will have a stratigic plan to stop the lies being spewed. If IUPA puts links to back up their allegations, how can it be a lie?
    The PBA already started to fight back with emails...As for me, I just know what the PBA has done the last 7 years, and it's not worth what I've paid them. We haven't gotten anything, in fact all that's happened every contract is that the PBA lies down and gives up our benefits. That's it, all we've done recently is give back, we haven't gained any ground on anything. I dare anybody to name one thing that has improved in the last four years...I'm waiting.

Unregistered

Not enough signatures to beat the PBA.

PBA is hear to stay.

The only way for any union to succeed is to get involved. I will see you at the next PBA meeting.

Wait, I have never seen 549 Deputies at those meetings. Huh

Unregistered
    The PBA is doing the same thing they did in 2007 with the last perc election. Never saw them in 20 years until a perc election threat. Then they came to roll calls, promised change, said they would fight...... then once the election was over, you never saw the Pba again. We have gotten 10% in 9 years. The PBA is a joke. I just hope people wake up and vote them out.

Unregistered

plus 416

Not enough signatures to beat the PBA.

PBA is hear to stay.

The only way for any union to succeed is to get involved. I will see you at the next PBA meeting.

Wait, I have never seen 549 Deputies at those meetings. Huh
    IUPA needed 416 to force a PERC election...they got the 549 additional on top of the required 416....BYE BYE PBA

Unregistered
    IUPA needed 416 to force a PERC election...they got the 549 additional on top of the required 416....BYE BYE PBA
    Plus, IUPA could've continued collecting cards and file for the election in July. Who knows how many more cards they would have collected?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast