Trooper J.G. Clerico - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am SINCERELY asking for the madness to stop!!!! Please stop the nasty comments about Amanda and Eric. The FHP knows who contacted the media reference the toll suspension crap. I guess John can look forward to another (and FINAL) IA investigation. Was it worth it John?
    Unlike the Captain John has his 25 so eat it. Keep the pressure on him John you are not alone, we all support you, the Captain is a nut job and he is starting to lose it, just look at how often he is on here posting about himself nobody in the district like him so we know it is him. He is so stupid that he thinks he can bully us by saying he will sue us for posting the truth.

OOH-RAH

Unregistered
    Thats because he can't do anything else. But milk the state and start crap like a little high school girl.

Unregistered
    After I met Clerico, I didnt knew they could stack CRAP that high.

Unregistered
    Trying to get your fat azz off the front page sorry. To the top fat azz.

Unregistered
    Don't worry Jorge Diaz Hall will eventually figure out you are the cronic poster on this web site.

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz is the culprit behind a lot of things. This is why no one wants to work 208 for him anymore either. He needs to wear a diaper across his face with all the sh*t that comes out of it.

Unregistered
    Clerico you had a great run over the years. You made an art out if avoiding the road (still do). However, it is now over. Please don't come on here trying to throw others under the bus. Jorge Diaz is a STAND UP guy. You are just being petty because you are bitter of getting caught in lies. You crossed the line John. You have not handled yourself very well the past 2 years. Just move on and let the district begin to heal from your hate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clerico you had a great run over the years. You made an art out if avoiding the road (still do). However, it is now over. Please don't come on here trying to throw others under the bus. Jorge Diaz is a STAND UP guy. You are just being petty because you are bitter of getting caught in lies. You crossed the line John. You have not handled yourself very well the past 2 years. Just move on and let the district begin to heal from your hate.

John please leave and retire

Unregistered
    I dont care for john one way or another but the problem with the district is Captain Frederick Hall not any Troopers

Unregistered
    I am very disappointed in Clerico. Give the rodent some cheese

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast