SSO's Craziest Moments

Unregistered

SSO's Craziest Moments

I remember big daddy Garlitz chasing someone up US41 (mid 80's) and sg41 suspect slammed into a car at over 100mph at Beneva Road sending the car 30 feet in the air and watching Garlitz's cruiser go right under the car in the air before it came down crashing !!! That was a sight !!!!

What do you recall???

Unregistered
    To keep dirty secrets, sometimes you have to promote dirty people. JW will keep TK's dirty secrets from out of public view. The public may have no idea of our dirty secrets, but insiders do and SSO employees are completely disgusted by it. We want morality, integrity, truthfulness and fairness. Instead, we get correct behavior and flies. What we have on the second floor is a chocolate covered turd. Don't dig too deep into the second floor turd because the delicious chocolate veneer is very thin.

dysFUNctional
    Remember: You can't spell dysfunctional without the word fun!

Sysop
    Come on guys, don't accuse someone of lying without proof or facts. Previous message deleted.

Unregistered

Here you go

To the moderators. Here is a link to a newspaper article that was published in 2003 when JW was promoted to sergeant. Those who have been here know the facts, apparently you didn't.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ST36/303110590

Unregistered
    I tell every person I know about Walsh and his history just so they know what type of man they are dealing with when they have an encounter with him. In my opinion he is a liar. They girl that slept with him is no better in my opinion.

moral turpitude
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysop View Post
    Come on guys, don't accuse someone of lying without proof or facts. Previous message deleted.
    That's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the moderators. Here is a link to a newspaper article that was published when JW was promoted. Those who have been here know the facts, apparently you didn't.

Holy cow!!! I had NO IDEA that THAT MUCH INFORMATION was in the newspaper!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Lyons in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune Newspaper:

Deputy John Walsh was suspended for 45-days for lying to superiors and for getting another deputy to lie along with him.

The lies were designed to clear Walsh of having an affair with a deputy's wife. The husband came home at 1 a.m. and found Walsh naked in his bedroom.

Walsh falsely denied being there.

Another matter of bad judgment was Walsh's arrest of a domestic violence witness who called 911. Walsh arrested the witness, calling him uncooperative, and Walsh never went to the home to help the woman who was being brutalized.

That arrested witness sued, charging false arrest. A jury awarded him $34,000, but it is being appealed.

A juror said he and other members of the jury did not believed Walsh's testimony, which contradicted his previous statements.

It is abundantly clear why anyone might doubt that Walsh is management material for supervising other deputies.
    As I said before:
    • Lying during an IA investigation is very bad.
    • Encouraging another sworn officer to lie during an IA investigation is much much much worse because it leads to a "culture of corruption."
    • Promoting that kind of person perpetuates the culture of corruption.
    • Mr. Tom Knight promoted Mr. John Walsh into his 2nd floor inner political circle.

A culture of corruption is very slippery. This is a poor ongoing reflection of the "state of the 2nd floor." Mr. Knight should be ashamed of promoting Walsh to captain and into Knight's inner circle. Walsh is now beholden to do Knight's unscrupulous dirty work. Walsh is just the tip of the iceberg. Thank you Herald-Tribune editors for exposing this crap. At least Knight can't try to get revenge against you by punishing you!!!!

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.