What the hell? IUPA time is HERE - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh and I forgot ask veteran officer Larry Christopher ask him all the Chief Mann did for him and his family.
    That's funny, Larry hated him to the end. But like most, in order to survive he pretended to like him and played the game.

Unregistered
    That's funny, Larry hated him to the end. But like most, in order to survive he pretended to like him and played the game.
    So many people here are two faced. I think it is frigging hilarious watching the people here trying to out do each other for the next promotion to Lt. For the person, (FS) who thinks a masters degree is the answer for promotion, job knowledge might be more important. Just forward another email on Flacka already!!

You are ahu ka 'ala'ala!!!!

Unregistered
    So many people here are two faced. I think it is frigging hilarious watching the people here trying to out do each other for the next promotion to Lt. For the person, (FS) who thinks a masters degree is the answer for promotion, job knowledge might be more important. Just forward another email on Flacka already!!

You are ahu ka 'ala'ala!!!!

Very funny, I'm waiting for Chaz to come forward with the cover up.

Unregistered
    That would make Larry a two faced liar, which Larry is not. I know you don't speak for Larry.

Unregistered
    That would make Larry a two faced liar, which Larry is not. I know you don't speak for Larry.
    It would make Larry NOTHING. Because Larry got what he had TAKEN away from him from Mann-hole. Mann-dingo held grudges.

Larry is not a liar. He is a good cop. PERIOD. Compare Larry to everyone else that benefited from the quid pro quo of Mann.
    Larry didn't get shit. But he had to take alot of it, is still working and is productive. I'll take Larry next to me in a firefight, or any fight, over 99% of who we work with. You know I am right.

Unregistered
    It would make Larry NOTHING. Because Larry got what he had TAKEN away from him from Mann-hole. Mann-dingo held grudges.

Larry is not a liar. He is a good cop. PERIOD. Compare Larry to everyone else that benefited from the quid pro quo of Mann.
    Larry didn't get shit. But he had to take alot of it, is still working and is productive. I'll take Larry next to me in a firefight, or any fight, over 99% of who we work with. You know I am right.
    Well written Larry. Hey, by the way did they ever find that "gang" that stole your patch?

Unregistered

WTF did Mann ever take away from Larry???? He picked him for Street Crimes and helped him out when he needed it the most. Do you even work here???

Stupid comment of course you don't, just another shit stirrer.

Unregistered
    Well written Larry. Hey, by the way did they ever find that "gang" that stole your patch?
    My god, what a story that was! That definitely layed the foundation for the past 26 years.

Unregistered
    Unregistered
    IUPA files with PERC for an election.
    Broward deputies petition PERC to form union

At the beginning of May, the International Union of Police Associations, AFL-CIO (I.U.P.A.) has filed an election request with the Florida Public Employees Relations Commission (PERC) to allow deputies in the Broward Sheriff’s Office to organize a union. Once formed, the new union will represent close to fourteen hundred deputies with the rank of Sergeant and below.

Broward Deputy Jeff Bell, a leader in the organizing effort, described their position saying, “This strong show of unity is a push to have a union with a commitment to accountability, transparency and professional negotiations. Under I.U.P.A.'s leadership, members will be pursuing a contract and working conditions that support a strong and professional Sheriff's Department and a safe community. We look forward under the guidance of I.U.P.A. to strengthening our position and relationships with the community, it's leaders, the public and most of all the county.”

Stressing the I.U.P.A.’s commitment to good faith negotiations and the importance of labor/management cooperation, International President Sam A. Cabral commented on the interest generated by the deputies signing the petition saying, “We are looking forward to representing the brave men and women of the Broward Sheriff’s Office and making certain that the conditions they face on the job are such that they can ensure the safety of the citizens of the county while supporting their families.”

In addition to negotiating salaries, benefits, and work conditions for its members, the union will also provide a number of other benefits including legal representation in disciplinary hearings and court proceedings to ensure that union members receive the same fair treatment under due process procedures that other citizens enjoy. The union’s General Counsel’s Office retains attorneys throughout the country to ensure that these services are immediately available when needed.

The I.U.P.A. also provides a host of other benefits ranging from financial discounts for mortgages, vehicle purchases, credit cards and others through the AFL-CIO Union Benefits program to the Law Enforcement Officers Relief Fund which provides immediate support for officers and families that have suffered a tragedy ranging from the death of an officer to a natural disaster.

The petition, filed with PERC on May 7, needed a minimum of four hundred and sixteen signatures but exceeded that number with five hundred and forty nine additional deputies adding their names . Once the election is held, PERC will require a simple majority of those voting to authorize the establishment of a union.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
    05-08-2015, 11:07 PM #2
    Unregistered
    bye
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    broward deputies petition perc to form union

at the beginning of may, the international union of police associations, afl-cio (i.u.p.a.) has filed an election request with the florida public employees relations commission (perc) to allow deputies in the broward sheriff’s office to organize a union. Once formed, the new union will represent close to fourteen hundred deputies with the rank of sergeant and below.

Broward deputy jeff bell, a leader in the organizing effort, described their position saying, “this strong show of unity is a push to have a union with a commitment to accountability, transparency and professional negotiations. Under i.u.p.a.'s leadership, members will be pursuing a contract and working conditions that support a strong and professional sheriff's department and a safe community. We look forward under the guidance of i.u.p.a. To strengthening our position and relationships with the community, it's leaders, the public and most of all the county.”

stressing the i.u.p.a.’s commitment to good faith negotiations and the importance of labor/management cooperation, international president sam a. Cabral commented on the interest generated by the deputies signing the petition saying, “we are looking forward to representing the brave men and women of the broward sheriff’s office and making certain that the conditions they face on the job are such that they can ensure the safety of the citizens of the county while supporting their families.”

in addition to negotiating salaries, benefits, and work conditions for its members, the union will also provide a number of other benefits including legal representation in disciplinary hearings and court proceedings to ensure that union members receive the same fair treatment under due process procedures that other citizens enjoy. The union’s general counsel’s office retains attorneys throughout the country to ensure that these services are immediately available when needed.

The i.u.p.a. Also provides a host of other benefits ranging from financial discounts for mortgages, vehicle purchases, credit cards and others through the afl-cio union benefits program to the law enforcement officers relief fund which provides immediate support for officers and families that have suffered a tragedy ranging from the death of an officer to a natural disaster.

The petition, filed with perc on may 7, needed a minimum of four hundred and sixteen signatures but exceeded that number with five hundred and forty nine additional deputies adding their names . Once the election is held, perc will require a simple majority of those voting to authorize the establishment of a union.
    bye pba won't miss ya
    Yesterday, 12:38 AM #3
    Unregistered
    P athetic
    B roke
    A byss
    Yesterday, 02:01 AM #4
    Unregistered
    Thank God! Good bye PBA!
    Yesterday, 10:00 AM #5
    Unregistered
    About time
    Say goodbye,adios,see yea and good riddens to bad rubbish to the Hollywood Crime Family.
    Yesterday, 10:31 AM #6
    Unregistered
    just vote
    Remember what happened last time... IUPA filed for a PERC election, which meant they had enough signatures but they eventually lost. Hopefully this doesn't happen again if we all remember to JUST VOTE
    Yesterday, 12:53 PM #7
    Unregistered
    And remember what happened the last time we were foolish enough to keep the PBA.
    Today, 06:05 AM #8
    Unregistered
    And remember what happened the last time we were foolish enough to keep the PBA.
    True. Time for a union that will hopefully fight for us, as well as obtain some form of command staff accountability for all the crazy bs that goes on around here.

Unregistered
    CCPD is watching and will do the same when our contract is up.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast