Boycot Fred Fry (scheduler)
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

For the Troopers

Boycot Fred Fry (scheduler)

This is why this agency is the way it is. Fred it's amazing that you are ruining it for all troopers just because you are one money hungry trooper. You and your girlfriend should terminate scheduling immediately. $35 hour and no travel on a mids shift on I-4. By the way that's running up and down I-4 all night. You must be crazy! Even Disney world is now $40. There's no need to have jobs specially the magnitud of the I-4 project and the amount of money invested. All other schedulers in central florida are $40 plus 1. Even $42 and $50. Why are you doing this? Are you the new jackie cox underbiding everyone for your gain? Crazy! TROOPERS STAY TOGETHER, DONT WORK FOR FRD FRY UNTIL HE RAISES THE PAY. Hopefully companies will kick him out.

Unregistered
    Greed is a horrible monster, just another reason why the I-4 project should of been a hireback job.

Unregistered
    Wtf? 35 an hour? That's nuts, down south no one will work for 35 an hour, or 40 for that matter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Content deleted for violation of the Terms of Use - Sysop

Don't try and justify your greed by blaming others Freddie!!!!!!! Nice replyFreddie.

Let's take a look at Fat Fred Fry (FFF). You STOLE the job for your own greed. The SAME job was ALREADY being scheduled And worked by troopers. Roden was charging $42 per hour, then you come in and low ball the job and schedule it for $35 per hour. $ 7.00 per hour lost due to your greed. Why would that happen? All you care about is getting your scheduling fee and working all the hours you can work. So in the end you screw EVERY trooper due to your own greed. You did the same thing with the other jobs you have stole. I hope FF did not give away the travel hour, if he did he's Jackie cox all over again.

To all of the troop D troopers and surrounding area troopers considering working for F.F.F. please boycott him and this job. Disney and other jobs are $40 per hour and up. Leave FFF hanging, just as he left you hanging. OBTW, when he can't fill the job he will lose the job or have to raise the rate. Hard to believe you would lower the price just for your own greed.

What goes around comes around.
    Last edited by Sysop; 06-07-2015 at 11:37 PM.

Unregistered

Scheduling

No sense in arguing about it, soon all off-duty scheduling will be taken over by the state and all these schedulers will be out of a job.

Unregistered
    No sense in arguing about it, soon all off-duty scheduling will be taken over by the state and all these schedulers will be out of a job.
    I have no problem with a scheduler getting a couple of bucks an hour, ten is just outright greedy. Do the math 7 troopers per night minimum. shift is 10 hours a night, that is 700 a night just to put your name on a schedule.

If he is willing to screw his fellow troopers so bad you know he is screwing the department. Somebody needs to be watching this cat.

Unregistered
    I wonder if FFF read the contract it calls for marked vehicle with emergency lights. I guess he won't be able to use fire marshall's and department of insurance guys.

Unregistered
    The whole 208 program is a SCAM and is actively designed for abuse. There needs to be set rates, state wide, like all other "transparent" departments, unless we actually want corruption to flourish that is.

Unregistered
    The whole 208 program is a SCAM and is actively designed for abuse. There needs to be set rates, state wide, like all other "transparent" departments, unless we actually want corruption to flourish that is.
    I agree 100%. I have no problem with schedulers making a few bucks but dropping the already established rate $ 7 per hour is crazy. I don't know Fry but he sounds like a greedy guy.

Unregistered
    Did this fry moron drop the hourly rate? if so whY? What happened to the difference. Is he keeping it as part of his scheduling fee? Seems like someone needs to investigate this situation and find out the truth.

If he lowered the price and someone else was already scheduling the job he should get his approval rescinded and the original person should be reinstated as the scheduler. If true, what major ethical issues this guy has.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast