We were the good guys

Unregistered

We were the good guys

A Mayor over her head lets her city burn and destroy, lets the police and fire fighters get attacked...a State Attorney married to a city council member who encouraged the rioters, a media that demonizes is at every turn with blatent lies, distortions and racial animosity..now 6 Baltimore officers are charged with intentional murder, and the SAO declares she heard the demands for "no justice no peace"... The political climate in this country against us is toxic from the current President, to the DOJ, to the media.

Remember the Baltimore 6, they will get their day in court...the facts will come out...Meanwhile youth in the community spit at the ground in front of my path, I still put on my uniform and come when they call..but something has changed, and it has changed for the worse...Sad times

Unregistered
    I agree. Let these self-hating, low rent, selfish, ungrateful f*cks fend for themselves. I for one would ignore their calls for help, in their poverty stricken, crime ridden, diseased neighborhoods. Screw them.

Unregistered

Exclusive: Baltimore police officer speaks out about case

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Mayor over her head lets her city burn and destroy, lets the police and fire fighters get attacked...a State Attorney married to a city council member who encouraged the rioters, a media that demonizes is at every turn with blatent lies, distortions and racial animosity..now 6 Baltimore officers are charged with intentional murder, and the SAO declares she heard the demands for "no justice no peace"... The political climate in this country against us is toxic from the current President, to the DOJ, to the media.

Remember the Baltimore 6, they will get their day in court...the facts will come out...Meanwhile youth in the community spit at the ground in front of my path, I still put on my uniform and come when they call..but something has changed, and it has changed for the worse...Sad times
    Don't be too disheartened. Watch the Baltimore cop's (disguised of course) interview that just broke on Hannity @ 10:30pm. Here's 2 statements and a quote that might lift your spirits:

Exclusive: Baltimore police officer speaks out about case:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/421049927...#sp=show-clips

cops witnessed the 'perp' in a monetary exchange. perp was not known to 'use' heroine however marijuana AND heroine found in his system (toxicology report from the University hosp.) from possibly destruction of evidence during foot-chase in Baltimore's worst drug areas on the East coast.

Does this sound familiar? Quote of the day: (re:why perp didn't get faster medical attention)
    "I can tell you through experience that when you arrest somebody in Baltimore one of the biggest cards they like to play so they avoid going to our central booking intake facility is to say: 'I'm hurt- take me to the hospital' cause the last thing an aggressive officer who wants to make arrests and better that community wants to do is to be out of service all day on a Sunday to try (ya know) appease someone who's not hurt".

Stay safe.

Unregistered

As he said!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't be too disheartened. Watch the Baltimore cop's (disguised of course) interview that just broke on Hannity @ 10:30pm. Here's 2 statements and a quote that might lift your spirits:

Exclusive: Baltimore police officer speaks out about case:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/421049927...#sp=show-clips

cops witnessed the 'perp' in a monetary exchange. perp was not known to 'use' heroine however marijuana AND heroine found in his system (toxicology report from the University hosp.) from possibly destruction of evidence during foot-chase in Baltimore's worst drug areas on the East coast.

Does this sound familiar? Quote of the day: (re:why perp didn't get faster medical attention)
    "I can tell you through experience that when you arrest somebody in Baltimore one of the biggest cards they like to play so they avoid going to our central booking intake facility is to say: 'I'm hurt- take me to the hospital' cause the last thing an aggressive officer who wants to make arrests and better that community wants to do is to be out of service all day on a Sunday to try (ya know) appease someone who's not hurt".

Stay safe.
    Like this officer said, this area is drug infested and has a high homicide rate on a weekly basis!..... As many of these large metro-city areas do( Black on black) crime..... But who cares of riots for that???? F them all. Go sit under a shade tree and read a nice book! Don't be proactive