Car Tsar Appel - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Car Tsar Appel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No what makes you want to puke is that consulting job you have does not give you a car at all. First you try and Blame our Sheriff for Deputies driving around in old cars even though that was Al Lambertie fault for mismanaging the budget and giving golden parachute retirement packages to the 28 now part time consultants. Then you complain that we have a bunch of new chargers hiding at the North Jail even though they are just waiting to have light packages installed. Now you complain that some guys might get a 1 year old car because senior Sgt or Lt might get a brand new one. Funny thing is when you worked here and had rank you would have taken a new car every year and screwed the guys on patrol. Many guys I 65 with are getting a new car for the first time in 10 years. Under Sheriff Israel this is the fairest system we have ever had in fact by the end of the year most guys on patrol will be driving a car less then 2 yrs old. So do us a favor and go worry about your consulting job and call your 27 buddies you might prevent a 32, we don't want you back here no one at BSO misses you. The 28 of you all have pensions some of you more then 1 and left with drop money stop being so greedy.
    Wow idiot, this load of crap sounds like Obama blaming Bush for budget problems three years after he was elected president. Think genius, this guy has been sheriff for over 2.5 years, how long should it take him to fix the budget? Hopefully, no more then 4 years...now go away before your ignorance really shows. Stop making excuses for his failures, including the disgraceful fleet.
    Maybe hiring a Lt Colonel of our second hand fleet to oversee Apple will help!

Unregistered
    Does anyone have 300 affidavits they can help me with? I just drove past the North Jail and the 300 vehicles you claim are in the parking lot must have been stolen. Let me guess another IUPA lie
    WOW, I hope your not a detective Sherlock! The units have all been moved to DOT property behind the Paul Rein Facility and the jail kitchen / warehouse. Funny, the units were all moved shortly after this post went up.

Sheriff Israel you are losing the support of your employees. First you offer DLE a horrible two year contract.Year one, 2% COLA with an insurance increase of 150 dollars a month.Year two, 2% COLA. You continuously blame the County Commissioners for your mismanagement of the BSO budget just as Lamberti did.You let Captain Appel store all those new DLE units in the north jail parking lot. 300 hundred new cars at over 40 thousand dollars each.Over 12 million dollars for new DLE units.The Detention Deputies and civilians are all saying "There goes our raise.Sheriff Israel you promised to reduce the top heavy command staff and cut all the waist in the BSO budget. You also promised to use that money for raises and equipment. I'm sorry to say that the Israel administration has mismanaged the BSO budget just as the previous Sheriff did. I blame his administration because Israel is an absentee Sheriff. He has abdicated his responsibility as Sheriff to his command staff. The self-proclaimed cop's cop has become nothing more than a politician who will pander and say anything to get re-elected!

Unregistered
    Appel is a filthy jew. Nuff said
    Here is this racist anti Israel, anti IUPA PBA member posting his favorite saying again. This guy has posted his favorite saying many times on this board and also says it a lot in conversation. PBA who was the genius who though it would be a good idea to post it again and try to blame IUPA and make Marc Berman a victim? It's funny how this phrase was used by the PBA to describe the Sheriff and Appel and you guys had no problem with it then lol. The PBA is so desperate now they are making big mistakes and have really put themselves in a tight spot. Karma baby karma!

Unregistered
    Let's all give each other a hug!!! PBA 2015

Unregistered
    Where are the new cars?? Anybody know when they are being distributed?

Unregistered
    If your not a sgt. Then you'll get a car when Appel is good and damn ready to give you one. Which is looking more like 2016. What a shame. To think he's still got marked Sgt vehicles just waiting for promotions and deputies get nothing. What a great man.

Unregistered
    Still no new vehicles !!

Unregistered
    New cars are at strobes R us.... they are being striped... they are all green, they are only wrapping the doors white, roof is also green.

Unregistered
    New cars are at strobes R us.... they are being striped... they are all green, they are only wrapping the doors white, roof is also green.
    Appreciate the info but they are still taking a very long time. I am at fleet once a week for my vehicle and cars are being deadlined left and right.

Unregistered
    30+ new Chargers in the back lot at the Fleet today. Weird color green.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast