Frank, sorry to see you going - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where did our racism boy go ? Everything is always about racism to people like you. How about transparency. Where was the search, interview or advertisement for a HPD Chief when Frank Fernandez, Gonzalez-Valenzuela was given the job ?
    Why are we still talking about Fernandez ! He's gone and he left a mess behind. Lost every disciplinary matter he directed while in charge. He also left the PD broke. Let's move on. He will go down as the worst.

Unregistered
    Why are we still talking about Fernandez ! He's gone and he left a mess behind. Lost every disciplinary matter he directed while in charge. He also left the PD broke. Let's move on. He will go down as the worst.
    He did not lead by example. He was the selfish type of supervisor who would hide in the back until something went wrong. He always had a scapegoat.

Unregistered
    That is the truth. I'm a civilian employee at the HPD and I can tell you first-hand, he treated us like sh#t.
    I don't know who you are but a few of them deserved it especially the one who ran the department by opening her legs. People in the department allowed it to go on and allowed her to insult others in front of other employees. You know who I mean. The one who wore short skirts most of the time and at times a turquoise sweater with 1/3 of her breasts exposed. I gather she was giving a member or a couple command staff members a present. Yet the person or persons complained about Louie and the strip club incident.

Unregistered
    I don't know who you are but a few of them deserved it especially the one who ran the department by opening her legs. People in the department allowed it to go on and allowed her to insult others in front of other employees. You know who I mean. The one who wore short skirts most of the time and at times a turquoise sweater with 1/3 of her breasts exposed. I gather she was giving a member or a couple command staff members a present. Yet the person or persons complained about Louie and the strip club incident.
    Wow ! I am really curious who this female employee is. Is this some type of riddle ?

Unregistered
    The Boardwalk Bar (the strip club) is a gay bar.

Maybe that was why she was complaining. Here she goes to all this trouble to dress up and most of the command staff could care less.

Unregistered
    The Boardwalk Bar (the strip club) is a gay bar.

Maybe that was why she was complaining. Here she goes to all this trouble to dress up and most of the command staff could care less.
    They did and would go see her on the weekend sometimes.

Unregistered
    He did not lead by example. He was the selfish type of supervisor who would hide in the back until something went wrong. He always had a scapegoat.
    FF would always blame others for his mistakes and lack of direction.

Unregistered
    They did and would go see her on the weekend sometimes.
    I don't know how we got off topic talking about a female employee with the department rather than the mess left behind by Frank Fernandez. He is off to ruin another department, namely, Coral Gables PD.

Unregistered
    I don't know how we got off topic talking about a female employee with the department rather than the mess left behind by Frank Fernandez. He is off to ruin another department, namely, Coral Gables PD.
    Claimed he knew everything, actually knew little to nothing.

Unregistered
    Claimed he knew everything, actually knew little to nothing.
    Otherwise known as Little Napolean !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast