Frank, sorry to see you going
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Frank, sorry to see you going

You know you and I never really saw eye to eye on many things. That being said. You did do some good here and I for one hate to see you go. If the city promotes from within. We will be right back to how it was before you came. Yet we will still have the union and some die hard morons finding fault with any new chief. Cause many still have to work and be held accountable. This place never really had accountability. Many did as they pleased. Until you came along. That's why at every turn. You had someone always crying on what you did or had us do. Don't get me wrong here. Their are many honest, good men and woman here. That do a thankless job. Everyday. The union and the same few filled this board everyday trying to undermine you. Now some will take credit for you leaving. Pat themselves on the back and say see what I can do or did. Instead of JUST doing the work they were hired to do. Well see if NOW, these hero's can get this so called crime rate back down and stop all these killings and so forth. I guess it will take them months or so they will claim to put into play some real police ways. Best of luck to you. Frank

Unregistered
    Amen. You have done will Frank. You didn't give in to the union thugs more like *****es. Stand proud Chief, we hate to see you leave.

hpd
    To you those that are thanking our wonderful chief have you lost your mind. This chief was the worst thing that has ever happened to the Hollywood Police Department. This man has made nothing but trouble for us as police officers. Prime Example is the NEW IA policy that him and that dumb ass major created. How can he even try to tell us that he is behind us. Every time some one comes in to talk to a SGT a complaint form has to be filled out and sent to IA. People don't need to leave there names to make complaints they can just anonymous and the IA takes it thanks to our wonderful chief. This chief has not brought down crime all he has done is fudge the numbers to work in his direction. OH by the way violent crime has been on a rise and will continue to rise because our great and wonderful chief continues to let new guys go. Oh thats right he told the commissioners it was a union ploy and no one would leave. Last time i checked we lost 3 SGTS in the last month and 7 Officers. 6 of the Officers had less then 2 years on. Oh but our chief is doing such a great job,I am sure the people that posted the last two posts have nice jobs hiding somewhere in the police department. This chief was the worst and guarantee you more then 90 percent of the police department is thrilled to see him go. GOOD LUCK GABLES you are going to need it with this guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by hpd View Post
    To you those that are thanking our wonderful chief have you lost your mind. This chief was the worst thing that has ever happened to the Hollywood Police Department. This man has made nothing but trouble for us as police officers. Prime Example is the NEW IA policy that him and that dumb ass major created. How can he even try to tell us that he is behind us. Every time some one comes in to talk to a SGT a complaint form has to be filled out and sent to IA. People don't need to leave there names to make complaints they can just anonymous and the IA takes it thanks to our wonderful chief. This chief has not brought down crime all he has done is fudge the numbers to work in his direction. OH by the way violent crime has been on a rise and will continue to rise because our great and wonderful chief continues to let new guys go. Oh thats right he told the commissioners it was a union ploy and no one would leave. Last time i checked we lost 3 SGTS in the last month and 7 Officers. 6 of the Officers had less then 2 years on. Oh but our chief is doing such a great job,I am sure the people that posted the last two posts have nice jobs hiding somewhere in the police department. This chief was the worst and guarantee you more then 90 percent of the police department is thrilled to see him go. GOOD LUCK GABLES you are going to need it with this guy.
    Miami Officers warned us about Frank, many of us came out here telling the Miami guys to go back to their site. Frank was hated in Miami, Here, soon in the Gables.This guy EGO is bigger than the world. In his mind he is the best Chief in USA possibly the World. I hear we are all meeting at Hooters to celebrate his departure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami Officers warned us about Frank, many of us came out here telling the Miami guys to go back to their site. Frank was hated in Miami, Here, soon in the Gables.This guy EGO is bigger than the world. In his mind he is the best Chief in USA possibly the World. I hear we are all meeting at Hooters to celebrate his departure.
    Just about everyone except you douchebag Jeffsters knows FF is a good chief.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion/...501-story.html

Unregistered
    Oh I don't know about everyone hating him in Miami. I've known Frank almost 30 years. Never really had any problems with him or the way he managed. No I'm not Cuban either. That seems to be the reply from most here when. They got along ok with Frank. Funny the only ones I ever heard cry about Frank. Were the one's that couldn't do as they wanted. When they wanted anymore. It's easy to pass all the blame onto the chief. When you have a bunch of patrol officers and a union crying cause it's not business as before. How can you blame the chief for a spike in the murders? That's beyond stupid. You say up and around Federal highway, like a war zone. That's falls to patrol not doing their job. Instead of chasing tail all night put in a little work. Hollywood is not the only city in Broward to have it's crime rate go up. Look to Miramar and other cities near you. Yet you all on here blame the chief. Wow. Miami's crime rate for years. Makes Hollywood look like a vacation resort. Even today. With what you all crying about. Half of the ones coming on here crying wouldn't last a month working in some of the sectors in Miami. It's not that we feel were better. Where not. We handle the same calls as you. Only on a larger scale. Doesn't matter how many bodies you throw into an area. You will still have crime. That's a fact. If some of you'd put as much effort into you job as you do this board. Your city would be doing great.

Unregistered
    The chief was the best thing to happen to our city in the last 20 years. Sorry to see him go, and I hope that the new chief will follow in his footsteps.

HPD
    For the so called city cop who knew frank and said he was good down there i find this hard to believe due to the fact that they carried out a vote of no confidence and guess what it was over 87 percent. But i am sure there a few people that would like frank and his ways they are called ass kissers. This is when you have your head so far up franks ass that is he stops walking your head will come out of his mouth. And for the second person to post and say they are sorry to see him go this is because you didn't work for that little hitler. If the next chief follows franks ways we will lose more cops again. Lets see first wave in 2012 with frank was over 20 couldn't wait to get away from the city and frank. Wave number 2 has been 6 so far there are more to come if the city places a chief like frank in the job as police chief. OH wait frank told the city no one would leave thats right forgot that part. I forgot frank knows everything and kisses the asses of city hall and the commissioners but yet 6 left again. Let me tell you another chief like little hitler comes here we won't have a police department left i will be 300 rookies only.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by HPD View Post
    For the so called city cop who knew frank and said he was good down there i find this hard to believe due to the fact that they carried out a vote of no confidence and guess what it was over 87 percent. But i am sure there a few people that would like frank and his ways they are called ass kissers. This is when you have your head so far up franks ass that is he stops walking your head will come out of his mouth. And for the second person to post and say they are sorry to see him go this is because you didn't work for that little hitler. If the next chief follows franks ways we will lose more cops again. Lets see first wave in 2012 with frank was over 20 couldn't wait to get away from the city and frank. Wave number 2 has been 6 so far there are more to come if the city places a chief like frank in the job as police chief. OH wait frank told the city no one would leave thats right forgot that part. I forgot frank knows everything and kisses the asses of city hall and the commissioners but yet 6 left again. Let me tell you another chief like little hitler comes here we won't have a police department left i will be 300 rookies only.
    Dude you don't really know what your talking about. The 87% vote was against the Chief. Cause the union wanted their man in and got him. Oh wait he was kicked out soon after. I didn't need to kiss Frank ass. We really didn't come into contact much. I did know Frank when he work patrol. You can blame Frank over the people leaving. I do know some in Hollywood that left. Most claimed they left cause the City was cutting benefits Plus they found a place they felt they have a better chance to move up and better pay and benefits. So ya I'm kissing Frank's ass telling the truth. Dude your a moron. Keep believing what you want. Truth be told MANY here did like Frank and would like to see him back as new chief. Cause once he and the chief went out. This place went to shit. Just because someone doesn't agree with your view doesn't make him an ass kisser. I get it you don't like him. Big deal. Just because some do you say we kiss his ass.
    Frank never did anything for me. Never excepted him too or wanted him too. I earned what I got on my own.
    So please move on get a life. It appears you deserve what you get. You want to leave go. Damn no-one is stopping you. Hey apply here at Miami we could use your greatness. We have many opening too. Then again you wouldn't last here. Cause it's no better, as a matter of fact. It's worst. Yet you don't see us crying and leaving oh wait yes we do have some going to the County and beach. Some ever to places in Broward. Who do you see us blaming the chief? No many here are leaving cause of frozen pay steps, pay and cause our union is as yours (sucks) and if your not on the friends and family plan. Your screwed. Oh the few here that didn't agree with him. Will reply to this post too. I really don't care. Frank was ok in my book. Cause of that doesn't make us friends. In a way we were. We both respected each other and said hi in passing. So you can kiss my dago ass. I'm not Cuban.

Unregistered
    Frank was the "great cornholio!"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast