Accident Fix? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accident Fix?

Unregistered
    you have no idea. better cover your bases, its coming. another scandal in Davie Police department. if you dont get out in front of this, they will be calling for the chief's ouster.

Unregistered

Cheif's Remarks

I heard the Chief would be making a statement on this issue. Wonder what he will say? if there is any investigation, how can he make any statement on it?l

Unregistered
    Then why is Davie taxpayers picking up the tab for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The department is sound and we won't tolerate any misconduct or other behavior that bring suspicion on the department. BSO does not run, nor controls the proud Davie Police Department.

Unregistered
    Holy Cow! it was a back injury! Where is the mayor on his one?

Unregistered

Problems In Paradise

The department is sound and we won't tolerate any misconduct or other behavior that bring suspicion on the department. BSO does not run, nor controls the proud Davie Police Department.
    Last night I saw the Sheriff (won't say his name he doesn't deserve the title) dressed like Santa Claus. He had a bag which I believed were full, I mean full of toys.
    When I took a closer look the bag was filled with just more, lies,promises,deceit,trickery, illusions,gloom, dispair,ethic and moral violations,golf club for buddies so he can promote, old FLPD missing files and much more....
    The good ones Chinn, Thixton, DC, Hicks,Etc..that had pulled the sleigh were gone.
    The ones pulling the Sheriffs sleigh now,Political Tricksters,former drug addicts, former cocaine traffickers,former people arrested for burglary, accused woman beaters, former strip club owners, etc....
    Ghost of things past was there and it was very interesting to look back. The most interesting was the Ghost of the future. WOW, you thought the past was turbulent wait until you see the future. More lapse in judgement, moral breaches and serious illnesses.
    One thing I didn't see in the future was Big Mouth Angelo Castillo as he probably will stilled be buried in the jail and Goldberg remains where he's at because you can't fix stupid.

Unregistered
    Last night I saw the Sheriff (won't say his name he doesn't deserve the title) dressed like Santa Claus. He had a bag which I believed were full, I mean full of toys.
    When I took a closer look the bag was filled with just more, lies,promises,deceit,trickery, illusions,gloom, dispair,ethic and moral violations,golf club for buddies so he can promote, old FLPD missing files and much more....
    The good ones Chinn, Thixton, DC, Hicks,Etc..that had pulled the sleigh were gone.
    The ones pulling the Sheriffs sleigh now,Political Tricksters,former drug addicts, former cocaine traffickers,former people arrested for burglary, accused woman beaters, former strip club owners, etc....
    Ghost of things past was there and it was very interesting to look back. The most interesting was the Ghost of the future. WOW, you thought the past was turbulent wait until you see the future. More lapse in judgement, moral breaches and serious illnesses.
    One thing I didn't see in the future was Big Mouth Angelo Castillo as he probably will stilled be buried in the jail and Goldberg remains where he's at because you can't fix stupid.
    BSO Jail Guard

Unregistered
    Here is why:

http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...024-Jail-Guard

Unregistered

Accident Report

A BSO major called via land line and said one of his employees had done a boneheaded thing and left the scene of a fender bender.

He explained what had happened and called the employee back to the scene about three hours after the supposed accident. The report was signed and that's the end of it.

Unregistered

Simple Ticket?

A BSO major called via land line and said one of his employees had done a boneheaded thing and left the scene of a fender bender.

He explained what had happened and called the employee back to the scene about three hours after the supposed accident. The report was signed and that's the end of it.
    The SA needs to investigate this. Why didn't the major just write up the accident? What was the condition of the employee?

This sounds like theirs more to this, and raises a lot of question? Wonder if insurance fraud may have been going on.

Unregistered

Hold on now. Does the report detail all of this? If not, something does not smell right. To come on here and provide these details after it starts to come out is telling.

Stop kissing up to BSO. Don't you see it is scandal-plaqued operation?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast