Proven Leadership 2016! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    The corrupt PBA can back anyone the Executive Committe wants, reagrdles of what the dues paying membership wants, but....Lamberti is toast. Dirty Lamberti could have a sex and race change operation, but it wouldn't help him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The corrupt PBA can back anyone the Executive Committe wants, reagrdles of what the dues paying membership wants, but....Lamberti is toast. Dirty Lamberti could have a sex and race change operation, but it wouldn't help him.
    LOL! Okay, thanks for your answer. I'm all for SI but I'm concerned if the PERC vote goes in the PBA's favor they'll flip to Lamberti. We've already seen this last election after we voted to support SI and the PBA executive board ignored our vote and endorsed Lamberti. If I didn't hear the rumor of the meeting it wouldn't raise a concern.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2175835]This may be a rumor but I heard Lamberti had a meeting with Marano and if PBA wins the PERC vote. PBA will back Lamberti. Can the PBA change their endorsement?[/QUOTE

Do not EVER think Brickman has left the PBA other than on paper. Remember when Brickman said in the sun-sentinel interview that he was going to allow the membership to vote on who to endorse? Well as it turns out, the bylaws of the PBA specifically state that ONLY the executive board can give a local endorsement. Therefore, we were lied to from the beginning. In order for the membership to vote, the PBA would have to amend their bylaws and file the new bylaws
    through PERC. As long as Brickman and Marano have their hands in the PBA, they will sell the vote to whomever gives THEM the best deal. Makes you wonder if there was any back door campaign money for the PBA collecting the AFLAC money????

If IUPA gets in, according to the exec board, ONLY the membership can give the endorsement by a vote. Majority wins. Therefore, the exec board can not be bought. They can recommend but ultimately, the membership says who to give it to.

Unregistered

Never happen

Lamberti won't run. He doesn't want to be embarrassed and exposed AGAIN. His dream team will sink him, along with the other criminal stuff the feds still have.

Unregistered
    Thank you, my Mom loves Sheriff Israel, she also says Best Sheriff EVER.

Have a nice day!

BSO LEO
    How does your daddy feel about that?

Unregistered
    Lamberti won't run. He doesn't want to be embarrassed and exposed AGAIN. His dream team will sink him, along with the other criminal stuff the feds still have.

He is running and the meeting with the union is just one in a long line of stunts. True leadership returns to the PBA.

Unregistered

Alan Berkowitz

Alan Berkowitz

Does he still have any pull/connections with the police force in Broward?
    Any updates?

-----------------------------------------------------

Dirty Lamberti - Sheriff

Scott Rothstein - Undersheriff & cooperating witness (off site)

Dave Benjamin - XO ex felon

Ricky Frey - Hair Club for Men failure, morale director, scumbag, & U/C for whoever the highest bidder is that runs against Lamberti (just like last time..right Ricky? Good job Jenne)

Moleface Cavallo - Men's room attendant and general moron kept around for laughs. Seriously. I don't think there has ever been anyone more incompetent that this idiot.

Jeff Poole - new PSB Pool monitor

Tim Gillette - Silver Alert coordinator

Tom Wheeler - Who? actually who cares.

Alan Berkowitz - is he still alive?

Forget it.....Dirty Lamberti is done.

Feel free to add anyone you think Your Pal Al might turn to for relevance.

Unregistered
    LOL! Okay, thanks for your answer. I'm all for SI but I'm concerned if the PERC vote goes in the PBA's favor they'll flip to Lamberti. We've already seen this last election after we voted to support SI and the PBA executive board ignored our vote and endorsed Lamberti. If I didn't hear the rumor of the meeting it wouldn't raise a concern.
    Ignored your vote. I was never asked about the PBA endorsement in the last vote. Your so IstUPA, stop your shiz. And for the Best Sheriff Ever comment on the Big Guy. I doubt it to much sucking in this agency. Back stabbing in it for me Sarges.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12