Proven Leadership 2016!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Proven Leadership 2016!

He's coming back guy! Lamberti will switch parties and run as a team. This team will be members of his command staff and appointments and people who have been been booted from the present administration. Does names like Lejedal, Chin, Hicks, Cavallo sound familiar? A former very high-profile person will be his undersheriff, but talks are ongoing. Will the current command staff be able to fend off this challenge? Of course, but no one knows them so it will be a fight.

Lamberti Proven leadership 2016.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Bla Bla Bla who, John Walsh the former drug dealer? for under sheriff

Best Sheriff EVER Sheriff Scott Israel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bla Bla Bla who, John Walsh the former drug dealer? for under sheriff

Best Sheriff EVER Sheriff Scott Israel
    Your mom for Sheriff!

Unregistered
    Thank you, my Mom loves Sheriff Israel, she also says Best Sheriff EVER.

Have a nice day!

BSO LEO

Unregistered
    He's coming back guy! Lamberti will switch parties and run as a team. This team will be members of his command staff and appointments and people who have been been booted from the present administration. Does names like Lejedal, Chin, Hicks, Cavallo sound familiar? A former very high-profile person will be his undersheriff, but talks are ongoing. Will the current command staff be able to fend off this challenge? Of course, but no one knows them so it will be a fight.

Lamberti Proven leadership 2016.
    I hope this a joke is Dave Benjamin and Jeff Poole going to be involved too. Maybe they can show off their ankle monitors at events!! Is the high level person John Gotti he, he would fit in do the the rest of the Lamberti crime family. Al keep your retreads at home no one wants them.

Unregistered
    Thank you, my Mom loves Sheriff Israel, she also says Best Sheriff EVER.

Have a nice day!

BSO LEO
    I hope you're not the best BSO has to offer, as your reading comprehension skills appear to be in the developmental stages. The sentence wasn't meant to imply whether or not your mom likes the sheriff, it indicated that she should run for sheriff as she may be a better candidate than the incumbant. I will however, go ahead and have that nice day. Adieu.

Unregistered
    I hope this a joke is Dave Benjamin and Jeff Poole going to be involved too. Maybe they can show off their ankle monitors at events!! Is the high level person John Gotti he, he would fit in do the the rest of the Lamberti crime family. Al keep your retreads at home no one wants them.
    Speak for yourself, I want retreads.

Unregistered
    Relax,28 ers plus 1,you have your pensions,enjoy the rest of your lives .....Why in the world would you want to go back to any Police Agency once you get the big check every month....

You can buy your own cars and if you miss a office that much,do one in your own house....

SI is in and short of a big mistake buy him personally(will not happen) he and the Retired Lauderdale People will be their as long as they wish....

Unregistered

Lamberti Dream Team 2016

Dirty Lamberti - Sheriff

Scott Rothstein - Undersheriff & cooperating witness (off site)

Dave Benjamin - XO ex felon

Ricky Frey - Hair Club for Men failure, morale director, scumbag, & U/C for whoever the highest bidder is that runs against Lamberti (just like last time..right Ricky? Good job Jenne)

Moleface Cavallo - Men's room attendant and general moron kept around for laughs. Seriously. I don't think there has ever been anyone more incompetent that this idiot.

Jeff Poole - new PSB Pool monitor

Tim Gillette - Silver Alert coordinator

Tom Wheeler - Who? actually who cares.

Alan Berkowitz - is he still alive?

Forget it.....Dirty Lamberti is done.

Feel free to add anyone you think Your Pal Al might turn to for relevance.

Unregistered
    This may be a rumor but I heard Lamberti had a meeting with Marano and if PBA wins the PERC vote. PBA will back Lamberti. Can the PBA change their endorsement?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast