PBA stands us against Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA stands us against Sheriff

According to Lee Martin, he stated that he stood up to the Sheriff and told him that the 2 year deal with 2% and 2% was unacceptable and he would not stand for an insult like this. Hey Lee, before you go telling lies in roll call, remember, we are real cops and can see through your BS. Your used car salesman tactics are going to eliminate any chance that the PBA could pull off a miracle win in the perc election.

Unregistered
    Please, when Lee was at my district his message was all we can get is 2% and 2% and an increased $$$$ for medical while shrugging his should as if it’s hopeless. If this “stand up to the Sheriff” is what Lee is saying now, it’s just a BS ploy because of the PERC election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please, when Lee was at my district his message was all we can get is 2% and 2% and an increased $$$$ for medical while shrugging his should as if it’s hopeless. If this “stand up to the Sheriff” is what Lee is saying now, it’s just a BS ploy because of the PERC election.
    What district was that because I don't remember hearing him say that

Unregistered
    The man couldn't sell a used car at Carmax and he is negotiating our contracts? Really???

Unregistered
    He is only saying this because of a perc election. If IUPA was not challenging the PBA, lee would be telling everyone that it was a fair offer. This is what happens when you have a criminal attorney and a felon negotiating a contract.

Unregistered
    I cant wait for the PBA house of cards to come crashing down.

Unregistered
    I heard IUPA will be filing for an election with PERC in May. Is this true? If it's true, I've hear rumors that the election will be July/August. Can anyone confirm.

Unregistered
    Iupa will be filing next week and the election will be sometime in July

Unregistered
    Now that you KNOW there will be an election. The time to drop the PBA is now. www.bsodle6020.org look on the left side of the screen, print out application and PBA dues deduction cancellation form. It's that easy !!!

Unregistered
    Iupa will be filing next week and the election will be sometime in July
    You are an IDIOT...he was asked to leave but backed his officers.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast