PROC Suspensions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    What about the female troll doll agent VC that works at PROC? Shit stirring untruthful little gargoyle that likes using extortion to help her girlfriend get pregnant.

Unregistered
    So what is the outcome for Eli? Is he going to get screwed as bad as Duncan did?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    V.C. was a back stabber while she was at the SO and has continued at FDLE. She makes off colored comments and inappropriate statements herself. FDLE won't investigation her extorting someone to help her partner get pregnant.

Unregistered
    WaaaaahhhhaaaaaaahWahaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahWahhaaaaah !

Someone called me a name! Someone kicked my trash can!!!!!!Someone made fun of me!!!!! Someone made fun of my spouse!!!

Damn! I thought you guys were cops. I won't make that mistake again!!

Back when men were men and women knew it we handled crap heads the right way.

We filled their car with pepper spray and rubbed boogers on their phone. We put garage sale signs in front of their house late Friday night so the early birds were lined up Saturday morning.

Turn in your man cards. That goes for the women too.

Unregistered

Red face Thank you!

Awesome response!

I would rather get into a gun fight with my previous dept week 1 day 1 guys and GALS than any of these new agents....SAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Someone called me a name! Someone kicked my trash can!!!!!!Someone made fun of me!!!!! Someone made fun of my spouse!!!

We filled their car with pepper spray and rubbed boogers on their phone. We put garage sale signs in front of their house late Friday night so the early birds were lined up Saturday morning.

Messy Mike

FDLE is still a mess

PROC has been and still is a mess.

What a sad state of affairs for FDLE.

Unregistered

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Take a look at the little sensitive ***** we just hired. It is on Anticipated Hiring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234