This Actually Happened - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ain't nothing gonna happen cause fat hairy gramps is related to the sheriff
    How else you justify a captain retiring at $96,000 and then bringing him back as a commander making $105,000?
    Just keeping the money in the family

Unregistered
    Man leave the Snow Mike and his seven political services puppets alone! You got dopey and dopey and token and sloppy and fatty and greedy and corrupty. There is a special section added to LCSO policy that allows that unit to have members over 70 and allows to campaign on duty and collect money for Snow Mikes coffers. They're allowed to golf on duty and do things lowly deputies cannot do
    Last edited by Mod 610; 05-05-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Unregistered

Shawn

I don't believe in fairy tales
    Next you'll be telling me they all live in a castle in Alva

Unregistered
    This is what we should be concerned with?!?!?

Unregistered
    I would also forward it to local6071@gmail.com

I have deleted several posts due to allegations of a criminal nature. Do not post those on here anymore. Unless there is a news article on it and can be referenced to, they will not stay up.

Unregistered
    Mod 610

Are you saying that posts where people are talking about and trying to uncover public corruption is against your TOU? If you are there is a real problem with your site and TOU as this beats at the very heart of the 1st amendment.

Unregistered
    You deleted my post and it stated Grandpa was off duty, wearing a privately owned polo shirt! "Commands staff working on Sunday wearing a privately purchased polo"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mod 610

Are you saying that posts where people are talking about and trying to uncover public corruption is against your TOU? If you are there is a real problem with your site and TOU as this beats at the very heart of the 1st amendment.
    There is no first amendment on a privately owned message board. You are making criminal allegations on this board and it is a TOU violation. If what you are saying is true, then report it to FDLE and wait. If the story was in the news, then post the link. If you do not like the TOU then you have a choice like your moms cooking, take it or leave it and do not return. Another option should you so choose, as you like to look for "Public Corruption" start your own forum.

I have copied the section that applies to your post
    This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage. In addition, 1) postings need to stay on topic and 2) repetitive postings can be refused, edited or deleted and the poster(s) banned.
    Should you require more reading here is the link
    http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/terms-of-use/
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You deleted my post and it stated Grandpa was off duty, wearing a privately owned polo shirt! "Commands staff working on Sunday wearing a privately purchased polo"
    Yes, I did because there was other stuff in it that went with another post that I deleted. As for your line above as it is, there is no issue, as it went with another TOU post and what else you had there, made it TOU violation so it had to go.
    Last edited by Mod 610; 05-03-2015 at 08:28 AM.

Unregistered

Union

If the union does nothing about the actions of this commander then I'm done with the union

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast