This Actually Happened
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Evidently you ARE a civilian, this Deputy used awful judgement, ALL Deputies will use bad judgement on more then one occasion during a career. We are not perfect, yes this occasion is definetly unexcusable. I do not understand what you are trying to prove with your post.

Unregistered
    This is actually a result of an administration who is running an agency with less than a skeleton crew. As a result this agency regularly has calls holding for over two hours. The focus here should be on the man who controls the budget and what he does with the money. Unfortunately way to much of it is being spent on his campaign contribution task force instead of on more deputies. Wake up Lee County and start asking where your money is going. Trust me you will be surprised as it isn't going towards men and women on your streets fighting crime.

Unregistered

Enough

I don't even know what to say anymore. I think I have to go to FDLE or the Feds. This can't continue.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't even know what to say anymore. I think I have to go to FDLE or the Feds. This can't continue.
    Then do it instead of whining on here, you and other posters say this is going on and you can prove it then do something about it or shut the hell up

Unregistered

Ok I will

Then do it instead of whining on here, you and other posters say this is going on and you can prove it then do something about it or shut the hell up
    Good advice on doing something about it. And your excuse for whining on here???? I detect a little hypocrisy.

Unregistered

**** it

I'm mid career. With all of the negative public views on us and working for a Sheriff that does not support law enforcement. I really go to work attempting to do as little as possible just to get to the next day. I don't work in patrol anymore, I said "**** it" about a year ago and decided to just ride things out while doing as little as possible. I have about 12 to go and I think I can make it.

Unregistered
    I'm mid career. With all of the negative public views on us and working for a Sheriff that does not support law enforcement. I really go to work attempting to do as little as possible just to get to the next day. I don't work in patrol anymore, I said "**** it" about a year ago and decided to just ride things out while doing as little as possible. I have about 12 to go and I think I can make it.
    Don't worry...you're doing exactly what it takes to get promoted.

Unregistered
    Don't worry...you're doing exactly what it takes to get promoted.
    Brilliant.

Unregistered

Lawyer

Get one or get fired. Union, prepaid service whatever works for you.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast