New Hires - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered
    how many are they hiring this go around? I know the board is next week just curious how many they are taking

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how many are they hiring this go around? I know the board is next week just curious how many they are taking

Please, if you can't get hired at SPPD then you are a complete loser. It is one of the worst depts in the area if not the state. You morons that get on here constantly whining about the hiring boards here are pathetic. Do yourself a favor don't come here it's absolutely horrible.

Unregistered
    Last poster is a negative Nancy. Please ignore. Continue on applying here and slowly positive energy will eliminate the disturbed ones who enjoy is constant diet of negative blabbering.

Unregistered
    super negative guy doesn't even work here lol, so take everything with a grain of salt...you don't have to be a cop to post on this site, and there's people that hate on every dept. they get rejected from, or arrested by

Well I'm certified as I just got out of the academy couple of months ago and looking to get hired on. Got turned down by Pasco Sheriff and Zephyrhills Police. Looking to see if St Pete can offer me a chance. I once applied for St Pete back in 2011 but got turned down but now I got an associate degree and I'm certified.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyVet115 View Post
    Well I'm certified as I just got out of the academy couple of months ago and looking to get hired on. Got turned down by Pasco Sheriff and Zephyrhills Police. Looking to see if St Pete can offer me a chance. I once applied for St Pete back in 2011 but got turned down but now I got an associate degree and I'm certified.

What caused both of those agencies to turn you down?

Unregistered
    Rejected from pasco?!?

Unregistered
    A tranny talked to me about the chiefs memo that just came out. EMPLOYEES HSALL ADDRESS A TRANSGENDER INDIVIDUAL USING THE PERSONS CLEARLY STATED GENDER IDENTTY, IF EMPLOYEES ARE UNSURE WHICH PRONOUN IS APPROPRIATE THEY SHALL ASK THE TRANSGENDER PERSON WHICH THEY PRFER. The tranny is a professional entertainer
    and said some are so good you really can't tell, that if you happen to stop the mayor for speeding you better ask to keep from violating policy.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678