New Hires - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hires

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ignore the above. All departments have their issues. This department has some people with crappy morale from the past chiefs and administration. There is a new chief and a new asst chief who have made improvements. There is more room to improve of course like everywhere. SPPD is a good department, you have to remember that most of the negative people post on this site. The department has 500 cops and about the same 20 cops post on this site. Good luck.

Ignore this poster as it appears to be one of the above commenting on themselves. The only thing we have gotten is uniforms....BIG DEAL.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the 15 new hire number becomes reality! I guess I'll know my fate next week. Just know you guys will get a dedicated individual if I get the call. St. Pete can't be that bad guys!

Unregistered
    Hopefully the 15 new hire number becomes reality! I guess I'll know my fate next week. Just know you guys will get a dedicated individual if I get the call. St. Pete can't be that bad guys!

Your joking right ?

Unregistered
    Nobody wants to go to Sppd. The admin is horrible with very few leaders. The worst cops in the area are hired here cause nobody else will take them. The PBA is an absolute joke and won't do anything for anyone unless it benefits them somehow. Do you really think MM is going to stick his neck out for someone and risk losing his easy worthless position? If you do then SPPD is perfect for you. Cause you're dumb.

Unregistered
    Are your going as cadet? Or certified?

Unregistered
    I would love to be hired by St. Pete. My file is in to be considered for this hiring board, and i think it will be good for the department to have new hires that are hungry to prove themselves and be happy to have a job! I appreciate everyones responses!
    How qualified are you? Degree? Tickets etc?

Unregistered
    When will you hear about getting picked? That day or a few days later?

Unregistered
    How qualified are you? Degree? Tickets etc?
    4 year degree
    No tickets, no record
    Going for police cadet
    Im an out of towner however

Unregistered
    4 year degree
    No tickets, no record
    Going for police cadet
    Yea I'm in the same vote. 4 year degree, no tickets and from Connecticut

Unregistered
    4 year degree
    No tickets, no record
    Going for police cadet

Do yourself a favor and apply at TPD. This agency is horrible and treats there officers terribly. The upper administration is one of the worst is our history. If you don't believe me look at the last group that was sworn in, I believe it was put out on Twitter.Other than one they are all fat and dumpy,this should tell you something

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast