Unreal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreal

Unregistered
    CNN is the most racist news organization I have ever seen. Where is the FBI dispatching 100 agents to investigate the incompetent SA and false charges placed on these officers. DOJ you did it in Ferguson, Holder you are a joke. As a police officer I am urging for the arrest of the State Attorney and the Mayor of Baltimore. High on heroine crack head.

Unregistered

Would not lift a finger to help that city

If I were a officer on the Baltimore PD, I would do absolutely nothing and not lift a finger to help the THUGS of that racist city and racist management until the day I left........which would be as soon as I could. How any officer can put their lives on the line anymore for such a city as Baltimore would be beyond crazy. Let them THUGS fend for their animalistic selves!

Unregistered

CNN vs FOX NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CNN is the most racist news organization I have ever seen. Where is the FBI dispatching 100 agents to investigate the incompetent SA and false charges placed on these officers. DOJ you did it in Ferguson, Holder you are a joke. As a police officer I am urging for the arrest of the State Attorney and the Mayor of Baltimore. High on heroine crack head.
    You are 100% correct that CNN has become totally a anti-police, leftist-liberal, pro-democratic, RACIST TV station. Just watch how their reporters back the thuggish crowds and always criticize the police, regardless of whether they know the facts or not.

It's sad that this countries media stations, like CNN, NBC, CBS & ABC have all become anti-police with the exception of the Fox News Channel. If you want any sense of the truth or reality in this country by the media, we are now limited to the Fox News Channel. At least they still report both sides of racist issues, where as the others listed above, especially CNN & NBC/MSNBC are completely ONE SIDED LIBERALS.

We need to assure that the Baltimore-Six have the best Legal Defense Team that money and experience can buy. Is there a valid & trustworthy support website set up yet so that Leo's and good citizens across the country can begin to send in monetary donations to help the Baltimore-Six? They are going to need our support.

If law enforcement is going to survive across this Nation the way things are going, we are going to need to aggressively stand up and start being heard and supporting each other. If this does not happen soon, goodluck finding anybody stupid enough to become a cop. Agencies are going to have to scrape the bottom to find any SANE applicants.

CNN SUCKS!

Unregistered

Police news conference

How pathetic is it for the Baltimore cops when their black police commissioner is smiling and cracking jokes during this afternoons press conference! Not one word about any support for his troops. Also the National Guards black female leader telling people to continue to celebrate?

Unregistered

Second Guessing

Why are six police officers suspended without any proof whatsoever that they did anything wrong involving the black male who died following his prisoner van transport?

Why not just suspend the entire agency while your at it Chief!!

Tired of this BS and now here comes Eric Holder looking to hammer any police officer he can, particulary or ONLY if you are white.

How anybody could want to be a cop in this country anymore is beyond me. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. All agencies now cower to the racist activists and do nothing to protect their own troops.

The racist media station CNN is doing a special tonight called "running while black". Give me a frickin break!!!
    Since we risk being second guessed on all of our future decisions, maybe the SAO needs to come out to ALL of our calls. Then they can decide to arrest or not, and their name can be listed as a "Witness", so they can go to depo's, motions etc. If the State Attorney's Office is now going to crucify us when the PC is 51 / 49, then I predict a new decade of policing.

Unregistered

Where is the protests?

Like happens just about weekly across the United States now, a white NYPD Police Officer was just shot in the head and killed by a black "THUG" with a long rapsheet of violent crimes, yet WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK CITY????????????? I guess maybe that would be considered RACIST, right?

We have sadly lost are path between whats right & wrong in this nation, as well as whats left of any common sense, human decency and especially family structure in the homes of our youth. When you have a single black female with six kids and six different fathers, all of which are nowhere to be found, with the exception of those in jail or prison because they don't know how to act civilized on the street, is it really any surprise that the black neighborHOODS are out of control?

The police have become easy scapegoats for the "RACE CARD" and easy targets for the Leftist Liberal media outlets to sensationalize every police shooting or other use of force incident because alleged claims of racism or Supposed racially motivated police misconduct draw big viewer ratings. These outlets like CNN, MSNBC, CBS & ABC only care about drawing viewers, even at the expense of the thousands of good hard working cops across the nation. These are the news outlets that praise & support Obama and back Hillary Clinton, despite overwhelming evidence of political corruption and criminal behavior ever since Obama took office.

Unregistered
    Now the DOJ coming to Baltimore, I guess addressing income and equality means use the Feds to bully the local police and hand out EBT cards and SSI benefits to scumbags that don't want to work and continue to have kids they can't possible afford. Where does this stop. These talking heads keep saying we are all in this together I say bullshit. I am a law abiding citizen pay taxes and work. Now stop selling dope and having kids you can't support and go to work.

Unregistered
    When the DOJ comes in most cops get pissed off because they try to curtail the cops from doing their jobs - especially with minorities. In this case great - who cares anymore. Follow their advice and leave the police hating god forsaken area to itself - they deserve themselves. They are happiest when they can shoot, knife, and beat each other anyway. Everyone wins - you go home at the end of your day and the residents are happy killing each other. Take care.

Unregistered
    Why are six police officers suspended without any proof whatsoever that they did anything wrong involving the black male who died following his prisoner van transport?

Why not just suspend the entire agency while your at it Chief!!

Tired of this BS and now here comes Eric Holder looking to hammer any police officer he can, particulary or ONLY if you are white.

How anybody could want to be a cop in this country anymore is beyond me. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. All agencies now cower to the racist activists and do nothing to protect their own troops.

The racist media station CNN is doing a special tonight called "running while black". Give me a frickin break!!!

Sure Billbob.. Go back to W.V and crawl back into that hole in the ground that you came from. You know damn good and we'll that you are white trash, GED, incestuous trash. Just like the rest of you inbred fools

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12