Unreal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unreal

Unregistered

Unreal

Why are six police officers suspended without any proof whatsoever that they did anything wrong involving the black male who died following his prisoner van transport?

Why not just suspend the entire agency while your at it Chief!!

Tired of this BS and now here comes Eric Holder looking to hammer any police officer he can, particulary or ONLY if you are white.

How anybody could want to be a cop in this country anymore is beyond me. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. All agencies now cower to the racist activists and do nothing to protect their own troops.

The racist media station CNN is doing a special tonight called "running while black". Give me a frickin break!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are six police officers suspended without any proof whatsoever that they did anything wrong involving the black male who died following his prisoner van transport?

Why not just suspend the entire agency while your at it Chief!!

Tired of this BS and now here comes Eric Holder looking to hammer any police officer he can, particulary or ONLY if you are white.

How anybody could want to be a cop in this country anymore is beyond me. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't. All agencies now cower to the racist activists and do nothing to protect their own troops.

The racist media station CNN is doing a special tonight called "running while black". Give me a frickin break!!!
    Shouldn't that be "Running/fighting the cops while being a criminal"??

Unregistered
    The cops across the country should all sit on their hands and let the criminals run the streets. Cops don't have any support anymore and are being persecuted for taking bad people off the streets. When things get out of control they'll beg the officers to do their jobs! Until then, as the poster stated above, "damned if you do and damned if you don't." Do you really think cops arrests people becuse of their color? Cops get dispatched to the calls and handle them accordingly. It's very easy to solve the ridiculous notion that cops are racist. Pull the statistics from officers that work in a city occupied by a large number of whites and compare them to officers that work in a city occupied by a large number of blacks. I guarantee that the white cities have large amount of whites arrested and the black cities have a large amount of blacks arrested. It's just numbers of where you work. It's not that hard to figure out! Cops arrest "people" who commit crimes and don't care what color they are.

Unregistered
    The cops across the country should all sit on their hands and let the criminals run the streets. Cops don't have any support anymore and are being persecuted for taking bad people off the streets. When things get out of control they'll beg the officers to do their jobs! Until then, as the poster stated above, "damned if you do and damned if you don't." Do you really think cops arrests people becuse of their color? Cops get dispatched to the calls and handle them accordingly. It's very easy to solve the ridiculous notion that cops are racist. Pull the statistics from officers that work in a city occupied by a large number of whites and compare them to officers that work in a city occupied by a large number of blacks. I guarantee that the white cities have large amount of whites arrested and the black cities have a large amount of blacks arrested. It's just numbers of where you work. It's not that hard to figure out! Cops arrest "people" who commit crimes and don't care what color they are.
    I see the city is burning and your commisoner is talking tough on TV. Now pull the cops out and let them burn it down.

Unregistered
    Reported to me as a rumor, but can anyone speak to a report that there were three white fatalities in the City during the riots? If anyone knows anything, speak up please.

Unregistered
    I see "BLUE FLU" coming. If done as a department, maybe your stupid mayor may realize that she should support the police not the criminals who burn down the city

Unregistered

Baltimore City Attorney is a JOKE!

If I worked at Baltimore PD, thank God I don't, I would turn in my "I F#&CING QUIT" paperwork immediately!!

Talk about a rush to judgement in charging these Police Officers? The PD just gave the young and way over her head City Prosecutor their several hundred page investigation late yesterday? Since when does a case of this magnitude take a prosecutor not even 24 hrs to investigate and charge six Police Officers with murder? I'll tell you when, it happens when your African American, your husband is a African American City Councilman, who has been loud mouthed in calling for arrests to be made and you are close friends with the Lawyer representing the family. All of the above is factual, as it has been reported several times by the media, including sound bites of her husband calling for justice in front of news cameras.

Here you have a city, where the African American Mayor won't speak out and is now being protected by all people.......Al Sharpton! WTF?

How any Baltimore Officer could even report to work anymore is beyond me. It's time for ALL Cops across this nation to rise up and support these six officers who are clearly being used to give a young prosecutor a name & reputation for herself in the African American Activist Communities across the nation, regardless of whether there is any sufficient evidence to charge these officers, some of which are African American themselves, including the transport vans driver.

Unregistered
    If I worked at Baltimore PD, thank God I don't, I would turn in my "I F#&CING QUIT" paperwork immediately!!

Talk about a rush to judgement in charging these Police Officers? The PD just gave the young and way over her head City Prosecutor their several hundred page investigation late yesterday? Since when does a case of this magnitude take a prosecutor not even 24 hrs to investigate and charge six Police Officers with murder? I'll tell you when, it happens when your African American, your husband is a African American City Councilman, who has been loud mouthed in calling for arrests to be made and you are close friends with the Lawyer representing the family. All of the above is factual, as it has been reported several times by the media, including sound bites of her husband calling for justice in front of news cameras.

Here you have a city, where the African American Mayor won't speak out and is now being protected by all people.......Al Sharpton! WTF?

How any Baltimore Officer could even report to work anymore is beyond me. It's time for ALL Cops across this nation to rise up and support these six officers who are clearly being used to give a young prosecutor a name & reputation for herself in the African American Activist Communities across the nation, regardless of whether there is any sufficient evidence to charge these officers, some of which are African American themselves, including the transport vans driver.
    At this point I would call on the arrest of the SA head and the mayor for false inprisoment and misuse of power for arresting these officers. Please send a link to help support these officers legal fees. I know a ton of people that will help the cause. All Baltimore should be seeking other agencies to work for. Who could work under that administration.

Unregistered

Blame Obama to start

Ever since Obama took office this country has steadily become a racial tension cooker and completely divided. Add Eric Holder to the mix, along with Al Sharpton constantly at Obama's side and within the Whitehouse, and this is what you get.

Unregistered

God Speed

At this point I would call on the arrest of the SA head and the mayor for false inprisoment and misuse of power for arresting these officers. Please send a link to help support these officers legal fees. I know a ton of people that will help the cause. All Baltimore should be seeking other agencies to work for. Who could work under that administration.
    http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/...-the-good-guys

• Yesterday, 10:09 PM #1
    Unregistered
    We were the good guys
    A Mayor over her head lets her city burn and destroy, lets the police and fire fighters get attacked...a State Attorney married to a city council member who encouraged the rioters, a media that demonizes is at every turn with blatent lies, distortions and racial animosity..now 6 Baltimore officers are charged with intentional murder, and the SAO declares she heard the demands for "no justice no peace"... The political climate in this country against us is toxic from the current President, to the DOJ, to the media.

Remember the Baltimore 6, they will get their day in court...the facts will come out...Meanwhile youth in the community spit at the ground in front of my path, I still put on my uniform and come when they call..but something has changed, and it has changed for the worse...Sad times
    • Yesterday, 11:12 PM #2
    Unregistered
    I agree. Let these self-hating, low rent, selfish, ungrateful f*cks fend for themselves. I for one would ignore their calls for help, in their poverty stricken, crime ridden, diseased neighborhoods. Screw them.
    • Today, 05:08 AM #3
    Unregistered
    Exclusive: Baltimore police officer speaks out about case
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    A Mayor over her head lets her city burn and destroy, lets the police and fire fighters get attacked...a State Attorney married to a city council member who encouraged the rioters, a media that demonizes is at every turn with blatent lies, distortions and racial animosity..now 6 Baltimore officers are charged with intentional murder, and the SAO declares she heard the demands for "no justice no peace"... The political climate in this country against us is toxic from the current President, to the DOJ, to the media.

Remember the Baltimore 6, they will get their day in court...the facts will come out...Meanwhile youth in the community spit at the ground in front of my path, I still put on my uniform and come when they call..but something has changed, and it has changed for the worse...Sad times

Don't be too disheartened. Watch the Baltimore cop's (disguised of course) interview that just broke on Hannity @ 10:30pm. Here's 2 statements and a quote that might lift your spirits:

Exclusive: Baltimore police officer speaks out about case:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/421049927...#sp=show-clips

cops witnessed the 'perp' in a monetary exchange. perp was not known to 'use' heroine however marijuana AND heroin found in his system (toxicology report from the University hosp.) from possibly destruction of evidence during foot-chase in Baltimore's worst drug areas on the East coast.

Does this sound familiar? Quote of the day: (re:why perp didn't get faster medical attention)
    "I can tell you through experience that when you arrest somebody in Baltimore one of the biggest cards they like to play so they avoid going to our central booking intake facility is to say: 'I'm hurt- take me to the hospital' cause the last thing an aggressive officer who wants to make arrests and better that community wants to do is to be out of service all day on a Sunday to try (ya know) appease someone who's not hurt".

Stay safe.

GOD SPEED BALTIMORE! SOUTH FLORIDA'S GOT YOUR 6!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast