BSO looking for new management

Unregistered

BSO looking for new management

SHERIFF WANTED!

A competent leader to replace inept sheriff at the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

If you care about the men and women of law enforcement more than politics, are strong, intelligent, tough, and above all HONEST, then please run for sheriff of Broward County 2016!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SHERIFF WANTED!

A competent leader to replace inept sheriff at the Broward Sheriff’s Office.

If you care about the men and women of law enforcement more than politics, are strong, intelligent, tough, and above all HONEST, then please run for sheriff of Broward County 2016!
    That is funny. Scott is doing fine.

Unregistered
    That is funny. Scott is doing fine.
    That is funny. You obviously do not work for BSO.

Unregistered
    That is funny. You obviously do not work for BSO.
    I do actually. I have a four digit CCN. Scott is way better than Dirty Lamberti,

Unregistered
    I do actually. I have a four digit CCN. Scott is way better than Dirty Lamberti,
    Funny guy, I have a four digit CCN so I know all. If you do then you know we have not had a solid leader in years and way before the Ft Lauderdale Sheriff.

So, yes we need someone but not just anyone.

Unregistered
    Exactly! We need a strong sheriff (Sheriff Clarke ⭐️, please) who is going to stand behind his deputies, and not politically pander.

Unregistered
    So a four digit qualifies you? You are the problem not the solution. I promise you mine is lower than yours.

Unregistered

Really

Scott needs to get lost