Assitant Chief doesnt respect the flag
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Assitant Chief doesnt respect the flag

Unregistered
    So Mr FOP president, why isn't she found to be in direct violation of department DO'S stating while in uniform, officers will hold their hand over their badge during the pledge, unless outside wearing their hat? In the military this would not stand. You can't take an oath, then pick and choose which rule to follow. If I were chief, progressive discipline would apply!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Mr FOP president, why isn't she found to be in direct violation of department DO'S stating while in uniform, officers will hold their hand over their badge during the pledge, unless outside wearing their hat? In the military this would not stand. You can't take an oath, then pick and choose which rule to follow. If I were chief, progressive discipline would apply!
    Why cause this place is a ****ing joke. Look at Chief Llanes how he ****ed over Major Sanchez. Everyone is afraid of their own shadow.

Unregistered
    Why cause this place is a ****ing joke. Look at Chief Llanes how he ****ed over Major Sanchez. Everyone is afraid of their own shadow.
    The American flag represents freedom, liberty, justice and opportunity for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS. Last time I checked this so called Assistant Chief is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN and enjoys all this country offers and represents. Get outta town if you cannot respect and salute the flag that so many that wean the uniform have died for. Both military and law enforcement. We salute the flag we defend. This woman is a disgrace and the idiot who gave her the rank of Assistant Chief should go hide under a bed. SHAMFUL. GROW SOME LLANES. This is not right.

Unregistered
    The American flag represents freedom, liberty, justice and opportunity for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS. Last time I checked this so called Assistant Chief is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN and enjoys all this country offers and represents. Get outta town if you cannot respect and salute the flag that so many that wean the uniform have died for. Both military and law enforcement. We salute the flag we defend. This woman is a disgrace and the idiot who gave her the rank of Assistant Chief should go hide under a bed. SHAMFUL. GROW SOME LLANES. This is not right.
    *wear the uniform (correction)

Unregistered
    It just goes to show you what lack of respect we have here.

Unregistered
    It's no secret Najiy is Muslim and therefore does not "pledge" allegiance to the flag. Ironic because what that flag represents is what has allowed her to achieve the honor of being an assistant chief. Something she could never achieve in a Muslim country. Shame on you Anita!

Unregistered
    Yes folks it does suck she can't respect our flag. Nothing will be done to her about it. Believe me she won't be the last. I don't get is why she is still here? Muslims hate Americans and our ways of life. I never had much contact with her over the years. She always had an attitude toward the white and Cubans. For the department to put in the position she is in. It's a slap in the face to all of us. This just goes to show you AGAIN. That city hall and upper staff doesn't give a shot about you or me and our opinion. Just do as I say not as I do. Let a white guy or Cuban pull this crap and watch a different reaction from upper staff and city hall. She was and is a token appointment. Nothing more.

Unregistered
    Why doesn't that fat ass city manager do something about it.

Unregistered

Didn't take long NAJIY MAKES U -TUBE

It's no secret Najiy is Muslim and therefore does not "pledge" allegiance to the flag. Ironic because what that flag represents is what has allowed her to achieve the honor of being an assistant chief. Something she could never achieve in a Muslim country. Shame on you Anita!
    Didn't take long NAJIY MAKES U -TUBE LOOK } https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcxQOHOB6UU

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast