City Hall

Thread: City Hall

Unregistered

City Hall

Can anyone tell me if sunny isles is a good city agency to work for as far as civilian positions, I noticed some of the salaries seem to be low compared to other city agencies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone tell me if sunny isles is a good city agency to work for as far as civilian positions, I noticed some of the salaries seem to be low compared to other city agencies
    That's because they don't do anything except surf the internet. Easiest cake jobs there are in this municipal government.

Unregistered
    That's because they don't do anything except surf the internet. Easiest cake jobs there are in this municipal government.
    Great city,except the chief puts on a good show, a real fake.

Unregisteredmdpd lover
    I love sunny isles. I would love to see the cops there more proactives, that way doesnt become like any other city in dade county. I see people smoking weed on the beach, in front of every body. Very classy city. Dont let thugs take over it please ! I love sunny isles !

Unregistered

I don't know what you are talking about? I see Sunny Isles cops all over the place stopping people and always driving on Collins and on the sand. For being surrounded by a bunch of shitty cities, Sunny Isles is pretty safe. I've lived here for a few years and I am happy with the cops so far.

Unregistered

Chief

Fred you don't have everyone fooled, the only reason your so involved in church is to ask God to forgive you for your lying cheating on your wife. That's why you

had to retire early from miami Dade police department. When you retire we have a blanket party planned with your name on it. Can't wait

Unregistered
    Fred you don't have everyone fooled, the only reason your so involved in church is to ask God to forgive you for your lying cheating on your wife. That's why you

had to retire early from miami Dade police department. When you retire we have a blanket party planned with your name on it. Can't wait
    What a joke One captain ( MG got fired by BSO and kisses ass and gets moved up from officer to captain. Married but has a kid with a co-worker. Other captain ( MS ) retired hialeah cop never was a ball of fire, 25 years as a road cop. Lt ( MM ) what a big joke good cop, fired as a trooper for sexual problems with someone he stopped on a traffic stop. His father is a good friend of the chief, he had several issues involving sexual harassment in SIB , chief covered them up and promoted him. Other then this a great place to work

Unregistered

Too funny

What a joke One captain ( MG got fired by BSO and kisses ass and gets moved up from officer to captain. Married but has a kid with a co-worker. Other captain ( MS ) retired hialeah cop never was a ball of fire, 25 years as a road cop. Lt ( MM ) what a big joke good cop, fired as a trooper for sexual problems with someone he stopped on a traffic stop. His father is a good friend of the chief, he had several issues involving sexual harassment in SIB , chief covered them up and promoted him. Other then this a great place to work
    Wow! You must have drank a whole gallon of Kool-Aid and now you're delirious. You are so far from the truth in your post. But you are such a "ball of fire" here at SIBPD, I think you should become the next background investigator and get the real details!