What's up in C06? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Barrentine to cir6 CA; Baker to SIC of 061. Still no reason why...

Unregistered
    Barrentine announced his departure in Polk today , heading to C-6.Hope they find a replacement here in Polk.

Unregistered
    let the new dca stephanie lead…maybe she can post signs again about how she hates all DC employees during employee appreciation week

Unregistered
    is cir13 DCA thomlinson next?

Whassup
    Ok..RA-B is going to be SIC in Clearwater. I'm sure she'll handle it with the class and cool she has shown in all situations. CA Barrantine from C10 in coming to C06. That's the news for now.

Unregistered
    Tomlinson told today she will be re-assigned to another office. It looks like the DRD wants to be surrounded by workers that do not question his authority. Maybe he needs to follow policy instead of making his own. Oh Beth, what have you done? FTS

Unregistered
    Will S.T. Have to take a demotion with her reassignment?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    let the new dca stephanie lead…maybe she can post signs again about how she hates all DC employees during employee appreciation week
    She is not the hater. It is her bozo spouse who is the hater.

Unregistered
    Yikes! It's so obvious they don't what they're doing. I've never felt so lack of leadership. Are we being set up for failure?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Whassup View Post
    Ok..RA-B is going to be SIC in Clearwater. I'm sure she'll handle it with the class and cool she has shown in all situations. CA Barrantine from C10 in coming to C06. That's the news for now.
    Good luck to her; I hear staff are wanting out of there at the speed of light

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast