Fat officers

Thread: Fat officers

Sysop

Fat officers

Due to complaints, I just had to personally go through multiple strings in this forum to clean things up. References to certain individuals being fat or out-of-shape do not belong here and are a violation of our Terms of Use. Likewise, re-posting salary and pension information for someone you don't like (over and over again) clutters the forum and is a violation of our Terms of Use. I made no attempts to identify or ban the offending posters who used multiple IP addresses this time, but repeat offenses will be dealt with differently. Thanks in advance for posting within our Terms of Use - Sysop

Unregistered
    Thank you moderator it was getting old and not the issues we need to deal with here.

Unregistered
    [Content DELETED for violation of Terms of Use and user BANNED. To the user who posted the offending content: Look, I know you probably think it's cute and funny to make posts insulting the obesity of a fellow coworker. That's NOT why we started this site and I assure you that we can play this game better than you. Your Time Warner Road Runner cable IP address has been banned from our site for the next 2 weeks. If you make attempts to violate the ban and/or post similar content, you will be committing a 3rd degree FELONY under Florida State Statute 815.06 (1)(a) {http://www.leoaffairs.com/vb_forums/im-banned/}. As such, your identity will no longer be protected and (if you work for FDOC) you will be jeopardizing your employment. Your future is in your hands... - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 04-16-2015 at 04:02 PM.

Unregistered
    Thank you!!!

Unregistered
    Yea, stop picking on Richard in circuit six. He cannot help his weight. And there is a lot of it. LOL