ASO, really? a 50 in an APC…….really?

Unregistered

ASO, really? a 50 in an APC…….really?

You couldn't either grow thicker skin or call to a marked Vic to do the 50 wearing class B's?

Then the deputy tells suspect his camera may be a "gun"

APC's belong to the military, along with the infantry grunt uni's.

This is first time i've ever felt compiled to publicly call out LEO's.

Thanks, for adding fuel to the already heated fire Vs. local cops nowadays.

Unregistered
    Forgot to add, the hippie you pulled over is now doing the rounds on radio and tv since you G.I. wannabe Joe's made him a hero.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You couldn't either grow thicker skin or call to a marked Vic to do the 50 wearing class B's?

Then the deputy tells suspect his camera may be a "gun"

APC's belong to the military, along with the infantry grunt uni's.

This is first time i've ever felt compiled to publicly call out LEO's.

Thanks, for adding fuel to the already heated fire Vs. local cops nowadays.
    All I can add is stupid, stupid, stupid! He ran for local office in the past. Now, he'll probably win. Way to go to undo so much effort!

Unregistered

Its the 1% that ruins it for the rest of the 99%

Its all about maintaining your professionalism above and beyond what could easily escalate into something.......anything!
    The easiest thing for anyone with power to do is to use it in a way that was never meant for you to use it as. The devil works on the best of LEO's until one day a trigger reaction ends all that use to be good and then it seems as if there's no turning back. It gets easier and easier to do the wrong thing until your career is ended and HOPEFULLY IT ISN'T ENDED WITH YOUR LIFE. God needs to be your backup, your trustee and your best friend. You'll never go wrong. Stop crossing that line that allows embarrassment to your commanders and team members. God Bless YOu All for what you do. This is from a Counter Terrorism Marine and Armed Guard.

Unregistered

How get a letter in your file...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All I can add is stupid, stupid, stupid! He ran for local office in the past. Now, he'll probably win. Way to go to undo so much effort!
    You have to give those officers the "Jacking Award" of the year. They even kept it up while being filmed. I guess they thought they would just stuff this in the Idiot Citizen file and it laugh about it back at the APC lager. Please step back here. Or get trumped and thumped.