911 call center - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 911 call center

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That place was doomed for failure since its inception.
    It was put together by an egomaniacal Java-The-Hut and her NMB Minions. She was given free range by the Chief due to their previous history.
    There will never be any accountability in that unit; only sacrificial goats.
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unregistered
    How is Dispatch, did they hire new employees?

Unregistered
    We only hire the mentally handicapped; they are easier to control and they are fun to watch.

Unregistered
    We only hire the mentally handicapped; they are easier to control and they are fun to watch.
    It is also fun to take bets on how long it will take some people to be released from dispatch training.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrolma View Post
    Minecraft - Lift Edition - симулятор жизни, в которой Вы играете огромную занятие в виде строителя мира! Строить наше, действительно, настоящее, нам придется из множества материалов, у которых нагрузиться чуть одно сходство - фасон в виде блока. Ваши успехи будут подчиняться только через Вашей фантазии, ну и малость от прямоты, сызнова же, Ваших, рук Download

Иди на хуй! English translation: "**** you".

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

how is dispatch

i applied before, but i think i must have intimidated the head dispatcher mgr. bcz of my credentials, and years exp. of police communications. and that test is really silly. they didnt take any consideration on my background. just on how many wpm i typed. very silly and stupid. excuse my french

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ochie67 View Post
    i applied before, but i think i must have intimidated the head dispatcher mgr. bcz of my credentials, and years exp. of police communications. and that test is really silly. they didnt take any consideration on my background. just on how many wpm i typed. very silly and stupid. excuse my french
    You were never considered.
    That job had been promised to a "friend"
    The just went through the process to make it look good.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

911 call center

You were never considered.
    That job had been promised to a "friend"
    The just went through the process to make it look good.
    That's not fair , aventura needs fresh new people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ochie67 View Post
    Ochie, you wouldn't been hired anyhow. All they would've had to do is pull your file.

Unregistered

Your still an idiot

Funny thing is I work in dispatch and your so wrong. The last person hired isnt even from florida much less a friend of anyone here. So your totally wrong. You werent hired probably because you sucked in the interview. Get over it, we probably dont want to work with you anyway if you spend your time talking shit on here anyway.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast