911 call center
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 911 call center

Unregistered

911 call center

Can someone give some insight on the 911 call center at Aventura, I noticed a lot of complaints was wondering if there's any problems in the 911 area Human Resources posted a vacancy there.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone give some insight on the 911 call center at Aventura, I noticed a lot of complaints was wondering if there's any problems in the 911 area Human Resources posted a vacancy there.
    Stay away ! ! !

Unregistered
    A senior dispatcher left due to the issues within the department. If the manager actually did his job he would see that there are people who are incompetent and should not have been released from training or given extra time when they are not even close to be able to do the job on their own. Employees try to bring the problems to the manager but he blames other employees or pretends there is no problem. If they go above him it is deemed insubordination. There are employees who are seriously concerned for officer safety, as well as that of civilians due to the above mentioned issues. Please pass this information on to the rank and file before the department makes the news regarding an unfortunate incident due to call taker or dispatcher incompetence.

Unregistered
    Do yourself a favor, and save you brain cells. Do not apply there!

Unregistered
    Do yourself a favor, and save you brain cells. Do not apply there!
    Save your sanity would be more appropriate.

Unregistered
    Honestly, it's up to you if you want to apply. I've heard that there are major issues in that center. That's why I haven't applied. I heard that their 911 manager is always out of town and never there to take care of the problems that need to be dealt with. Also, they let people who cannot do the job stay there and make excuses for them to stay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    honestly, it's up to you if you want to apply. I've heard that there are major issues in that center. That's why i haven't applied. I heard that their 911 manager is always out of town and never there to take care of the problems that need to be dealt with. Also, they let people who cannot do the job stay there and make excuses for them to stay.
    wow.........

Unregistered
    Honestly, it's up to you if you want to apply. I've heard that there are major issues in that center. That's why I haven't applied. I heard that their 911 manager is always out of town and never there to take care of the problems that need to be dealt with. Also, they let people who cannot do the job stay there and make excuses for them to stay.
    If the manager is allegedly not doing his job where is the commander of the department.

Unregistered
    If the manager is allegedly not doing his job where is the commander of the department.
    He is being fed the everything is okay, I have everything under control, and blaming a few employees by the manager. The one supervisor tells the manager what he wants to hear rather than the truth.

Unregistered
    He is being fed the everything is okay, I have everything under control, and blaming a few employees by the manager. The one supervisor tells the manager what he wants to hear rather than the truth.
    How many dispatchers are there and their shifts, do you know if they have a lot of overtime I understand Coral Gables were having problems too that's why the Dispatchers work a lot of overtime but the downfall is you must contribute 17% into your retirement I thought that was steep.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast