A humble gift

Thread: A humble gift

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant

A humble gift

I present a humble gift as part of my effort to make your agency better.

As Capt. Scibilia and Sheriff Ramsay refuse to do their job, I will do it for them.

First law suit to help remove liars from you agency.

Miami-Dade civil case no.: 15-08342CA08

God bless

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    I present a humble gift as part of my effort to make your agency better.

As Capt. Scibilia and Sheriff Ramsay refuse to do their job, I will do it for them.

First law suit to help remove liars from you agency.

Miami-Dade civil case no.: 15-08342CA08

God bless
    Thank you, I think. As a retired Cop who has a place in the Keys, I agree that some fine tuning is warranted with the Sheriff's office. If you have a valid, worthwhile case, then go for it hard and strong. If it is chicken scat, please think long and hard as the tax payers will end up eating the bill. Just sayin'

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you, I think. As a retired Cop who has a place in the Keys, I agree that some fine tuning is warranted with the Sheriff's office. If you have a valid, worthwhile case, then go for it hard and strong. If it is chicken scat, please think long and hard as the tax payers will end up eating the bill. Just sayin'
    Thank you for your service. I have friends in every local law enforcement agency I'm going after (Homestead PD, Miami-Dade PD and MCSO). Things have gotten out of control in these departments, and no one can speak up for fear of retaliation.

I have recordings of conversations, and recorded sworn statements of an MCSO deputy, which are contradicted. The Homestead cop who started it, made one statement four months later when I tried to file a complaint. Then a month later him, his neighbor (MCSO Deputy Gomez) and his son all made statements. Interestingly these statements all allege the same false acts, and are different than the statements made a month earlier. As a retired LEO, if you are intellectually honest you would be thinking what I am.

This officer Deputy Gomez, is the first MCSO deputy to shoot and kill a Keys resident since the 60's. The story of the justification seems legit, but if the only evidence is his word, then it is highly questionable. If he would lie for a neighbor LEO he says he doesn't know, for something silly, why would he not lie to cover manslaughter or murder for himself, just saying. I really give him the benefit of the doubt in this case, it is most likely he is clear. However, we should not have to question the honesty of LEO's, period.

I will go strong and hard. This case is just for defamation. There is another one coming for deprivation of rights under color of law and conspiracy against rights, federally. Had to move on this one due to the statute of limitations. However, MCSO does themselves no favor protecting liars.

If what I'm doing or saying is chicken scat, I expect to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for making false and slanderous allegations against LEO's. I'm fully putting my money where my mouth is, even though this is not about money. If Scibilia and Ramsay did their jobs, and didn't force me to do it for them, I wouldn't be asking for a penny or suing MCSO or it's deputies.

I gave the head of IA Captain Chad Scibilia recordings and sworn statements proving the allegations. He replied that it could be seen that our statements were conflicting, but I had provided no objective evidence to which statements were false. A digital recording defines objective evidence. Sheriff Ramsay is aware of all of this.

After Scibilia tried to play stupid, I asked to file another complaint for false imprisonment against him, as Gomez swore he also came in his cruiser and told me to stop, and he had no reasonable suspicion I had committed any crime. So now IA doesn't have to take complaints? That's interesting.

If I'm lying I have committed several crimes, come arrest me. They could destroy my whole career, as I tried to destroy theirs. Conversely if I am telling the truth they should be prosecuted and stripped of their certs. This should get its day in court. I'm the one who is trying to get in open court. They are the ones who keep trying to silence everything, shut me up and keep skipping court.

Also my research indicates that Ramsay's dad the Mayor of Marathon is a self avowed drug smuggler and money launderer. This is what is being said about him in multiple places. It does not seem likely as false. It has been alleged that he has even laundered money recently through his property in the Bahamas.

Yes some "fine tuning" is needed in a lot of places in South Florida. I wish LEO's including the FDLE and FBI would get on top of this crap and do their damn jobs. If the SAO would help that would be nice as well. The MDSAO at least just seems to want to threaten people for exercising their constitutional rights these days. That's why I have them in federal court right now: 15-CV-20038

Stay safe and God bless, again thank you for your service.

Unregistered
    Hey Doc is this what you were talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiFDYjPUrkA