Defective Detectives - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's time for the protected defective to be put back on patrol working days and nights just like the rest of us.
    Not gonna happen. So the question is, what are you gonna do about it? Nothing? That's what we all thought. You think you know what time it is for people to get put back in patrol with a loser like you. You don't know what time it is around this agency. You're on the outside looking in and you have no clue what you're looking at. You think you know how the agency works and how it should work in a perfect world. The problem is, you don't know nothing about nothing, especially how law enforcement is done or how an agency is managed. You're cellar-dweller for a reason, and that reason is that your skill set is that of a cellar-dweller. Don't hate those who have a successful career just because your career has been a miserable and embarrassing failure. So I say again, what are you gonna do about it? STFU.

Unregistered
    Not gonna happen. So the question is, what are you gonna do about it? Nothing? That's what we all thought. You think you know what time it is for people to get put back in patrol with a loser like you. You don't know what time it is around this agency. You're on the outside looking in and you have no clue what you're looking at. You think you know how the agency works and how it should work in a perfect world. The problem is, you don't know nothing about nothing, especially how law enforcement is done or how an agency is managed. You're cellar-dweller for a reason, and that reason is that your skill set is that of a cellar-dweller. Don't hate those who have a successful career just because your career has been a miserable and embarrassing failure. So I say again, what are you gonna do about it? STFU.
    What a good wife you are to stand up for your man like this.

Unregistered
    Please drop this issue. The guy was not cut out for work as a patrol officer, but he does a good job as a Detective. There are many aspects to this job, and different people excel at different things on the job.

Unregistered
    Please drop this issue. The guy was not cut out for work as a patrol officer, but he does a good job as a Detective. There are many aspects to this job, and different people excel at different things on the job.

A person who is not capable of performing all of the duties of a Police Officer should be shown the door not handed an assignment that other capable Officers have to work hard throughout their careers to attain.

Keep demanding more and more from the working and protect the do nothing's.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE !!!!

Unregistered
    What a good wife you are to stand up for your man like this.
    No shit. His wife has quite a temper I hear. I normally don't bring the wives in to these discussions, but it sucks to be him.

Unregistered
    A person who is not capable of performing all of the duties of a Police Officer should be shown the door not handed an assignment that other capable Officers have to work hard throughout their careers to attain.

Keep demanding more and more from the working and protect the do nothing's.

THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE !!!!
    You'll feel better about it when you quit which should be any day now since you hate it so much, you ungrateful sonuva*****.

Unregistered
    You'll feel better about it when you quit which should be any day now since you hate it so much, you ungrateful sonuva*****.
    Not quitting, you incompetent asshole. You suck at your job no matter what people think.

Unregistered
    Not quitting, you incompetent asshole. You suck at your job no matter what people think.
    And you suck at life since you're not able to get yourself out of such a terrible situation as to being stuck working here when you hate it so damn bad, you ignorant *******.

Unregistered
    And you suck at life since you're not able to get yourself out of such a terrible situation as to being stuck working here when you hate it so damn bad, you ignorant *******.
    You're the "ignorant *******". I happen to like it here, instead of staying for so long because I couldn't go anywhere else. But you're one of the self-righteous assholes I've always despised. Retiring as a defective in an agency with such turnover is no accomplishment--it's an embarrassment. Loser.

Unregistered
    You're the "ignorant *******". I happen to like it here, instead of staying for so long because I couldn't go anywhere else. But you're one of the self-righteous assholes I've always despised. Retiring as a defective in an agency with such turnover is no accomplishment--it's an embarrassment. Loser.
    Where's the love & support for Det. Frank Adams?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast