New Candidate? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Candidate?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Strange why he would be making phone calls asking for support for Johnson. Maybe that's a new tactic to throw off the competition.
    You don't know what you are talking about. I talked with LA and he hasn't called anyone about Johnson.

Unregistered
    Then he's not telling you the truth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then he's not telling you the truth.
    When has he ever told the truth? He can't handle the truth!

Unregistered
    I saw him last week and I specifically asked him if he was going to run for sheriff. He said he had not made up his mind yet but when he decided he would make sure everyone knew what his decision was. I asked him if he didn't run would he be open in who he was supporting and he said yes.
    I don't believe he is making calls for anyone. And I think it's a fair bet that he won't be supporting Morgan

Unregistered
    The LA internet response team in action. Say something negative about him and here they come just like his mentor Thelbert.

Unregistered
    I understand that Scapecchi is going to be Johnsons chief advisor. Talk about starting out with a handicap. Why would you use someone that got their butt whipped and ran a mediocre campaign himself?

Unregistered

Will Simmons run?

Kinda goofy to retire in August after 29 years. Is he getting ready to jump in? He's been on BLAB enough in mutual love fests with Thelbert.

Unregistered
    Is anyone here who does not believe that Morgan is behind the retirement of Chip Simmons and he then gets a job as assistant county administrator. To buy him off so he does not run against him.

Unregistered
    No no no. Morgan asked him to wait and run in 2020. Then Morgan will support him. Sucks for Haines

Unregistered
    Chipper is just as arrogant and egotistical as Thelbert Moron

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456