What's the latest? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    You my dear are a stalker and an idiot, whom will waste his time, money, effort and obtain absolutely NOTHING..... God bless Doc Justice hahahahahaha really, poor christians obtain such a bad rap because idiots like you try and hide behind a cross.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Thanks again for proving my point, and being unable to respond intelligently to any point I've made, very telling.

Why do you care so much about my time, money, effort, and what I may or may not obtain? I would say you should pay attention to what you and your agency are doing wrong, and documenting for the whole world to see.

Yes, I am a Christian, and proud of it. I am not however hiding behind a cross. If you think I have committed a crime come get a warrant and arrest me, I will not resist, or call me and I will peacefully surrender.

If NOT, you have committed legally actionable libel per se. You know I could subpoena your ISP if I so desired. I'm sure your agency would love the publicity at this point in time. Let's see here FDLE gets evidence of criminal activity in local police departments, but instead decides to wrongfully harass and prosecute, the one man with the balls to stand up to the corruption, and do their job for them. Yeah that would go over real well, I can see it now.

I'm sure you'd also love the following liens that would be brought on your property, the garnishment of your wages, and/or the resulting bankruptcy.

It's not part of your official duties (or if it is I'd love to hear about this), so you got no immunity. If you had two brain cells you'd shut up. This is all "screen shotted" so try to deny it.

Consider yourself lucky I have bigger fish to fry. I consider the pain of having to live life as the coward that you are, where you have to anonymously attack someone speaking the truth, as punishment enough. Although, I still pray for your soul, that you repent, and that you find the Lord Jesus Christ.

You should also realize that posing as law enforcement and trying falsely to persuade someone that they have broken the law towards LEOs (a heinous crime), due to their speech, in an effort to silence them, meets the standard of "chilling the man of ordinary firmness from continuing to carry on with such protected activity". Thus, it is a deprivation of rights under color of law. Maybe it would win, maybe it would lose, but it would have merit. However, you have just demonstrated your absolute lack of understanding of the First Amendment, or exposed your arrogant belief that you are above the law.

You really should read the Constitution at least once, you know since you swore an oath to uphold and defend it. Here you have failed miserably.

My name is Dr. James Eric McDonough, DOB 11/29/1977, cell phone 571-245-5410, email phd2b05@gmail.com, address 32320 SW 199th Avenue, Homestead, Florida 33030.

Put up or shut up, at this point you are just pathetic, ridiculous and transparent.

So what's your agency doing about the criminals down here like Chief Alexander Rolle of the Homestead Police Department?

Here's your evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

No need to thank me for doing the job of your agency, since you ain't got the gravitas, courage or guts to do so.

So whats your agency doing to the criminals within? Giving them voluntary demotions? Again pathetic

It would be funny, if the consequences of people like you being smug hypocrites, wasn't so serious.

Please tell me again how many upper level admins have been canned, demoted and/or prosecuted in the last few months. If I was you, I'd find God because nothing else can save you or your agency at this point, from sinking into the dust bin of history, of failed experiments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12