What's the latest?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What's the latest?

Troy W, Addy, BB, Kathy Sm? When does it end with MROC?

Unregistered
    Breeden wasn't criminal.
    Addy's was criminal but it was covered up by Madden.
    Troy and Kathy Smith are still pending charging decisions by SAO.
    The next one will the the mess Quigley created with the fugitive. Criminal charges are likely on that one.
    And there are at least two more big ones yet to be made public on MROC people.
    It's in the water down there.

Unregistered
    Too bad for Troy that Madden hadn't sexually harassed him.....

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Breeden wasn't criminal.
    Addy's was criminal but it was covered up by Madden.
    Troy and Kathy Smith are still pending charging decisions by SAO.
    The next one will the the mess Quigley created with the fugitive. Criminal charges are likely on that one.
    And there are at least two more big ones yet to be made public on MROC people.
    It's in the water down there.
    I'm betting one of the big ones to come will be Mulvey!!!

Unregistered
    You must have a hard on for her. Does her mere name cause you to cum into oblivion Doc Justice? A man like you who waste's so much energy on one individual truly must have it baddddd.... ((((Usher cum's to my mind))))) Hahahaha you are a loser..... Doesn't matter how many degrees you pile on a stalker is a stalker is a stalker.....admit it you got it baddddd!

I'm not a stalker. Does anyone in Law Enforcement know what stalking is? You can find it under FS. 784.048. It really is not that hard to read if you are literate.

I know she got served with what was it, about 5 separate civil suits, which all also allege crimes. Maybe it is maybe it is not. It's a good guess though. I have spoke with her on the phone once, and she didn't seem to know here a$$ from a hole in the ground legally, just saying. She is also really good at creative report writing, from what I have seen and heard. In terms of attracted to, not a chance, I'd rather be celibate.

You seem to have a sick obsession with semen, but who am I to judge? Just come out of the closet it's 2015.

Anyway back to the corruption, so what's the dirt?

Unregistered

For you Doc Justice

I do believe your behavior qualifies you as a stalker!! An individual who spends as much time as you do writing falsehoods and claiming that they can't wait for evil to occur specifically to her, as well as have the audacity to come on this forum to claim that you bet she is next; IS A STALKER and a mentally unstable individual who should really be placed under the care of a psychologist. You seem to have quite the fascination for her and I recommend that you get the help you need, prior to writing any further regarding the aforementioned matter.

Here is the link for Florida Statutes on "Stalking" perhaps you need to read them over since you are so familiar with legal terms.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/.../0784.048.html

Everything else you wrote about is irrelevant... whether I am in the closet or not is not your business.. Hahahaha

Unregistered
    Specifically you should concentrate on the following descriptions:

Florida Statute 784.048

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
    (2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    (3) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Specifically you should concentrate on the following descriptions:

Florida Statute 784.048

(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
    (2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
    (3) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    Go read the definitions buddy. Constitutionally protected activity is excluded FS. 784.048
    784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
    (1) As used in this section, the term:
    (a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes substantial emotional distress to that person and serves no legitimate purpose.
    (b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, which evidences a continuity of purpose. The term does not include constitutionally protected activity such as picketing or other organized protests.

Also I'm not communicating with her or to her. This is a public forum. So If I write a negative comment about the president on a blog, I'm stalking the president as well? Is this what you are proposing? You really need to get some serious constitutional training, before you go and violate someone's rights.

Why do you people never read the definitions? Is it that hard for you?

Now if you say what I am saying about Mulvey is untrue, then it is her responsibility is to sue me defamation, I would love to see that. Could you please tell me what falsehood I spouted? Could you also prove that at the time it was made, I knew it was false, or acted with a reckless disregard to its truth or falsity? See Ny Times v Sullivan. Please someone sue me for defamation, so I can counter sue.

Also, what evil have I claimed I wanted to occur? You know if someone broke the law, them being lawfully punished for it, is not evil, it's what we do in a civilized society. However, people such as yourself continue to make society less civilized.

Audacity? It was said that two more shoes were going to fall at MROC, I guessed one may be her. Since I have it on good word that she has done some nasty things, and is being served in multiple law suits, it is reasonable to think it may be her. What's your guess Einstein? Also please try to tell me what wonderful people you agency employees and how they are all little angels.

Also like her, you don't seem to know crap about these laws, and how they apply. She claimed me lawfully recording a police officer was a felony (See Bacon v McKeithen, Smith v City of Cumming, Glik v Cunnife, Aclu v Alvarez, etc. etc. etc.). You claim I am cyberstalking her, but I am not harassing her electronically, I making speech of public concern. You do realize I have freedom of speech, right? Probably not, I doubt you even know what protections the First Amendment guarantees.

You could [probably hang out with Chief Rolle, he seems to think that I cyberstalked him because I made a video proving he committed felony official misconduct, which he is already under investigation for.

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czMpouApGuI

Thanks for clearly demonstrating that I understand the stalking laws better than you, even with no legal training.

The fact that you are delusional about what has happened, I would say it is you that needs to see a head shrink. Also why do you care so much? I must assume you are one of the people getting ready to be dropped.

Your right whether you are in the closet or not is irrelevant, as in no one cares. However, your great fascination with semen points to one direction. Please remember you went into the irrelevant. I called you on your crap, and now you try to back out of it. Seriously you need mental help for your delusions. It's frightening that you have a gun and badge.

Basically the only thing I can say to you, is that you are pathetic person. Thanks for also proving my first point in my post that it appears no one in law enforcement actually reads the statutes. However, in your case you likely read them, but were too dense to comprehend.

Also based on the definition of cyberstalking, you are much more likely to be violating the law, as you are directly communicating to me, trying to cause substantial emotional distress, and your comments serve no legitimate purpose.

Also you know, you talk a lot of crap for someone working for an agency that cannot even follow the dictates of law (see FS. 119). Also one that has had so many people kicked out or reassigned its ludicrous. I would not even admit that I worked for such a currently corrupt and POS agency. However, you have no honor so it doesn't bother you apparently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast