PERC Ruling - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PERC Ruling

Unregistered
    Can you believe the sheriff has now put yet another attorney on the sheriff's office payroll. We now have three Smith, Holloway, and the new one who will start later this month. After Hilmyer and Holloway were handed their ass's he went back to fat ass Mark Levitt with Allen, Norton, and Blue who as you can see hear also was handed his ass. He brought in Holloway as he was a former union president turned attorney which didn't turn out quit as he expected. I can only imagine who he is bringing on board now. How bout this Sheriff, follow the law and respect your employees rights under state law. I know it's a bitter pill to swallow but you lost the contract is coming. If you can't tell by now PERC has your number and all your doing is further hurting your reputation.

Unregistered
    For a guy who's reputation is tarnished the public seems to like him and he has 200k to prove it.

Unregistered
    If you read the ruling you would see the Sheriff has 60 days to appeal. Day 59 the appeal goes in and negotiations start again for another couple years. Have you not figured this out yet. Mark it down. You'll get NOTHING and like it! Idiots

Unregistered
    You must be reading a different ruling or you really need some glasses, idiot!!

Unregistered

thanks perc

If you can t beat them join them

Unregistered

m

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you read the ruling you would see the Sheriff has 60 days to appeal. Day 59 the appeal goes in and negotiations start again for another couple years. Have you not figured this out yet. Mark it down. You'll get NOTHING and like it! Idiots
    What did you get a 3 % raise the last seven years now who is the idiot.

Unregistered
    The public, take away all the money given by SO administration and persons from Naples Carmine's crowd and you ain't got much there especially from Lee County. Trust me money will not equate to votes in this election. Just remember Bushong got 30% and Fisher got 40% most of which were not votes for them but votes against Scott.

Unregistered

Not seeing it

Wow. This is how you talk to your fellow cops? Just because they like the idea of the Union and an LCSO without Mike Scott? Your anger is doing no good for anybody. I think you need to re read the ruling and check your dates. Also, I would probably consider the legal citations in support. I doubt he would risk the public embarrassment and have to be called to testify that he gave an order to a subordinate to commit an act that he knew or should have know was illegal. But I would love it for the sake of good theatre. I think he would throw up.

Is there a way that the union can file an official complaint against Attorney John Holloway? The document on the perc website which is referenced above says he intentionally ignored the law. They even say he was the past president of the FOP local making him familiar with the negotiating process. Is that enough to get his law license taken away? I hope so.
    You could always file a Bar complaint.

Unregistered
    Police Officer

•Starting $57,963.15

•Maximum $81,900.62

Benefits
    Below is a summary of retirement benefits, and participation is required when employed as a police officer. However, exact retirements benefits are determined by many factors. A more in depth summary is available at the Sunrise Police Pension Website.

•Vest in retirement after 10 years of creditable service*

•Retire with 70% after 20 years of creditable service*

•Officers contribute 9.84% of salary towards pension plan*

•Take-Home Vehicle Program*
    •96 Vacation Hours earned annually*
    •96 Sick Hours earned annually*
    for those WHINERS Sunrise is hiring, some of us actually enjoy working here and are not all about the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast