PERC Ruling
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PERC Ruling

Unregistered

PERC Ruling

Did anyone read that ruling out of PERC on the Deputies unfair labor charge? What a d#%k slap to the sheriff looks like Talahassee is tired of his shit. Now that the Deputies are getting there contract us Sgt's need to re unionize and work on ours.

Unregistered

Where

Is there some place we can read it? A link you can post? Thx

Unregistered
    Keep fighting your frivolous battles with the union sheriff, the tax payors of this county are getting tired of footing the bill and the media is looking in to it. Get ready for another 119 Mr. Dektas.

Unregistered

thank perc

Thanks to iupa and the board members. Also thanks to Dobson and go luck in retirement

Unregistered
    I need to rejoin. I know there can be a lot of room for criticism for going back and forth. My views have never changed, I was never convinced the Union was the answer. I'm still not saying they are but they are making some headway, enough for me to rejoin. I'll still be that under the radar member but I think at this point the union is worth supporting.

Unregistered

Soooooo??

What does this lastest really mean.. What is our leader really required to do? Because it looks like the other rulings. And nothing ever changed after those..

Unregistered

Iupa

I'm very proud of the union board. Now we have a forced contract in motion and several federal lawsuits. This sends a message that illegal activities against the deputies will not work out very well. We are not scared. Good luck Mr. Dobson, your position as union buster led to your demise. Who will be the next target that will be entrusted with this position? Where's your partner Gil? Oh yeah.

Unregistered
    What does it mean. For starters binding arbitration for contract disputes with a nuetral third party appointed by PERC not the Civil Service Board. If the arbitrator rules you get your job back with full back pay you get your job back, sheriff doesn't have a choice. Guys go to a meeting and get informed.

Unregistered

Official complaint

Is there a way that the union can file an official complaint against Attorney John Holloway? The document on the perc website which is referenced above says he intentionally ignored the law. They even say he was the past president of the FOP local making him familiar with the negotiating process. Is that enough to get his law license taken away? I hope so.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast