Nissan Altima - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nissan Altima

Unregistered
    We are sending all our 2003 Impalas to Cuba. They are sending back a 1947 Dodge truck and a washing machine powered by a bicycle.

Unregistered
    Are the inspectors really getting brand new cars?

Unregistered
    Some will.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are the inspectors really getting brand new cars?
    You don't think inspectors deserve new cars? Remember that when the next group is civilianized.

Unregistered
    What are they getting? So agents got nissan altimas, inspectors will probably get chevy tahoes

Unregistered
    H&R is driving Focus. I would think it would be something like that. Maybe Malibu.

Unregistered
    "What do you mean that's your G Ride? That's just a hooptie."

The statement caught me by surprise. I had just left a meeting and was headed to the car when another LEO made the statement. Two things struck me. I really am driving a hooptie and I don't know how it happened. It was a happy day when the LT gave me the keys to a new Impala. Driving it home that first day and having my wife come out to take a look made me smile. The years go by and that beautiful car as become a hooptie to be sure. I only hope for that new car feeling again and I can park on the street instead down the street. I'll take anything at this point.

Unregistered
    What year impala you got? I have a 2008 in awesome shape and wouldnt give it uo for a nissan ever!

Unregistered
    The HOA gave me a ticket because my hooptie leaked oil, trans fluid, coolant and p/s fluid on the pavers. My wife won't let me park it in the garage. On top of that the LT in on me like a cheap coat for stuff to put on the exec summary. On the plus side at least I'm not in Tally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12