All Pompano Cops ordered back to D11 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered

city lol

City policing. Haha..no difference..tell us, since we dont know...city policing...lmao

Unregistered

city lol

City policing. Haha..no difference..tell us, since we dont know...city policing...lmao.

But I do feel bad for those who have to go back...it is not fair

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City policing. Haha..no difference..tell us, since we dont know...city policing...lmao
    You just don't know policing. So click your heels Dorothy and keep wishing that you don't get transferred and have to work in a real district.

Unregistered

nhadi

In pomp area 2 on mids now....so ha...mr real policing....so stupid...your probably the guy who sucked ass to the commissioners...

Unregistered

Heard others are doing this

Rumor is other cities are doing the same

Unregistered
    Are you really on here trying to say the promotional process is on the up and up and politics don't exist if you worked in a city police dept. Dude you better hit that crack pipe some more.

I can tell you this some of those supervisors that came over from Pompano were real winners. I guess thats what you get when you work for a real city police dept. RIGHT??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you really on here trying to say the promotional process is on the up and up and politics don't exist if you worked in a city police dept. Dude you better hit that crack pipe some more.

I can tell you this some of those supervisors that came over from Pompano were real winners. I guess thats what you get when you work for a real city police dept. RIGHT??
    Are you referring to Phillips, Diane Brown, Larson et al?

Unregistered
    Lt. D.B now there is a real winner for ya.

Unregistered
    It's great that Sgt. Andrea Levine is being returned to Pompano Beach. She was a fair road patrolman on the beach and her father was of the same ilk......lazy

Unregistered
    She's good friends with Lt. Charlotte Heralizalowalo. H.B how did you leave your wife and children for that 250lbs individual with all those issues. I know that Nate is giggling away on the 5th floor.
    H.B. I know you've seen that weird lip biting strangeness. H.B, you really lowered yourself to the depth of the earth. We all know you're miserable and want out. Quit lying to us.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456