Thousand Dollar Club - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Absolutely disgraceful

Unregistered
    Congrats Major Smith money well spent. Mr. Kalstrom all I can say is you should have joined 1k club. Enjoy your retirement and tell Leclair we said hello.

Unregistered
    Like ^ Bye Bye Bill lmao

bart
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Congrats Hankins....you and Daddy bought your stripes.
    heard he got promoted. congrats....

Unregistered
    Does anyone know where Shefield held his fundraiser for the Sheriff? I heard it really paid off for him. Transferred back to south and getting butter bars. Can't say I agree with how he got them but atleast he put in his time on the streets.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know where Shefield held his fundraiser for the Sheriff? I heard it really paid off for him. Transferred back to south and getting butter bars. Can't say I agree with how he got them but atleast he put in his time on the streets.
    PUT HIS TIME ON THE STREETS????? Are u crazy.....how about the other 10 year sgt's who put their time in, supervised many different units and have always been loyal to this place??? It's not even enough nowadays to donate, now you have to hold a freaking fundraiser?????? WTF!!!! Boy am I out of my league here..you may be a nice guy but you surely do not deserve it over your equals and u know it.

Unregistered
    Congrats to the newest members A. Perffeto, M. Shefield, and K. Regtuyt. Hope the $1000 pays off for you.

Unregistered

Who cares

Congrats to the newest members A. Perffeto, M. Shefield, and K. Regtuyt. Hope the $1000 pays off for you.
    Who can blame them, there's nothing different about this than any other agency. And better yet who cares. Instead of focusing on the lower people on the chart you should be focused on the actual policy makers

Unregistered

Wow!

Who cares

Who can blame them, there's nothing different about this than any other agency. And better yet who cares. Instead of focusing on the lower people on the chart you should be focused on the actual policy makers

Are you kidding me, who can blame them. This is everything that is wrong with this Dept. To be honest I really don't care about other Dept's. I have called Lee County home and my children may work here one day. I can only hope that by then the good ol' boy politics and pay for promotions are a thing of the past. I enjoy sitting back and watching as one by one these good ol' boys step up and are led to the slaughter house by Mikey, Gil, LeClair, Dobson, Kalstrom who will be next.

Unregistered
    Can someone post the updated donator contributor list pls

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast