Thousand Dollar Club - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This has got to be easy to prove. I think the hatch act covers this. Stand up to these guys and none of them can ever be trusted.
    "I think the hatch act covers this" You think?? Try knowing before you post anything. Covers what?

Unregistered

Henym

"I think the hatch act covers this" You think?? Try knowing before you post anything. Covers what?
    Well first of all, nothing was quoted. So I fail to see your point. Secondly, I was going from memory in researching The Hatch Act the last time Sheriff Scott was accused of violating The Hatch Act. I did not realize that were using APA or MLA academic citation rules on this site but will take note of your distress for that failure. Finally, I would suggest to you that you take your own advice from time to time specifically in regard to "knowing before you post."

Ignoring all of that, I presume you believe that paying for a promotion does not fall within the authority of the act. I have revisited the act and have arrived at the same position; I think the act covers it. I am not a lawyer, prosecutor, whatever. If you are then please provide your interpretation of how the act does or does not apply to an elected official accepting campaign donations in exchange for preferential consideration for promotions.

Unregistered

Don't overthink this

This is probably a hatch act violation. But it is much simpler than that. It is called bribery. Anybody who donates and expects to be promoted in exchange for that is committing a crime. "Just playing the game", "just doin what I have to". Right. You are just as corrupt as the sheriff if you do this. How about standing up for one another and against this retard of a sheriff? Those of you that have bought your promotions make me sick. You should really hang your head in shame and dishonor.

Unregistered

Boo hoo

I will hang my head.. Cause my new gold chain I bought to treat myself after my promotion is sooooo heavy.. You hate me cause you ain't me!

Unregistered

WTF Tard

Simple you would have to have the man himself say that's why he promoted someone, NOT going to happen. There are 67 counties with 67 Sheriffs Offices and all are the same when it comes to politics. All of them!!!!! So a little good advice could help you "don't hate the player hate the game". You obviously suck at it.

Unregistered

Heading to the club

Mark me down for $1000 this Sunday at the club. My head will be held high and I know the job I do. Now go ***** to your Union President and be disgruntled because that seems to be helping you.

Unregistered

Can't trust any of them

Simple you would have to have the man himself say that's why he promoted someone, NOT going to happen. There are 67 counties with 67 Sheriffs Offices and all are the same when it comes to politics. All of them!!!!! So a little good advice could help you "don't hate the player hate the game". You obviously suck at it.
    Wow. I am really sorry. I had no idea you were so incredibly stupid. My sincere apology. You obviously have no choice but to bribe an elected official for a promotion.

I guess everyone who commits a crime admits it. Huh...who knew? I better go tell al those guys I put in prison who lawyered up.

Anyway it turns out... Everyone will always know you are a crook and cannot be trusted.

Unregisteredwtf
    I hope Hankins ****s up he sucks he just got promoted.

Unregistered

Cmon

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwtf View Post
    I hope Hankins ****s up he sucks he just got promoted.
    I understand the frustration. I do believe he has no character at all and that he bought the position. But I still hope that he does the right thing and has some success. If he screws up it ends up hurting us all. Maybe he'll get hired somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Hankins? Just goes to show you need absolutely NO leadership qualities to get promoted. How will anyone take him serious knowing that he bought his stripes? This place continues to spiral downward in corruption $1000 dollars well spent. When a new Trainee asks "how can Iget ahead in this place?" my response will be "KY Jelly and a big contribution check".

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast