Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^^ his other personalities don't count.
    That's great you made me spit my drink out with that one. Thanks for the good laugh. Happy Easter. Stay safe and God bless.

Unregistered
    ^^^^ his other personalities don't count.
    Once again Doc, that is all these anonymous cowards can say you must be crazy for pointing out their blatant corruption.

Happy Easter Doc!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Once again Doc, that is all these anonymous cowards can say you must be crazy for pointing out their blatant corruption.

Happy Easter Doc!!
    That's not exactly 100% accurate. They also comment on my spelling and grammar, as if there A-forms are any better. SMDH

Happy Easter to you as well. God bless.

Unregistered
    I laugh at this thread, you're nor you will ever be a leader. You are in fact delusional, You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a f**king t-shirt, at best.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    That's not exactly 100% accurate. They also comment on my spelling and grammar, as if there A-forms are any better. SMDH

Happy Easter to you as well. God bless.
    I would be careful about commenting on spelling and grammar. "There" is spelled "their" in this use.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by doc justice View Post
    I'd also point out that paranoid schizophrenia is completely different than Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Plus it's obsessive not excessive.
    For you yes it's obsessive, for us it's excessive. We are tired of watching the same stupid rants. Also be very careful because you calling out officers on your pages by full name and accusing them of being criminals is not good legally they can turn around and come after you for being slanderous and defamation of character. Very fine line you're walking.

Unregistered

Why??

For you yes it's obsessive, for us it's excessive. We are tired of watching the same stupid rants. Also be very careful because you calling out officers on your pages by full name and accusing them of being criminals is not good legally they can turn around and come after you for being slanderous and defamation of character. Very fine line you're walking.
    Why was the post deleted titled "MDPD officers criminally predisposed"? Everyone who's named on that list have been arrested and is public record.

A simple google search on any name on that list will show that.

So I ask again why did you delete a post where the officers have been arrested?

Who on that list are you trying to protect?

Unregistered
    I laugh at this thread, you're nor you will ever be a leader. You are in fact delusional, You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a f**king t-shirt, at best.
    It appears Doc that you hit another nerve based on this short rant. Too bad for this anonymous coward. But hey look at the bright side at least you are a movie of the week or a "t" shirt.

Those are some tough words from this coward. Come on tough guy, your frightening us.

Unregistered
    It appears Doc that you hit another nerve based on this short rant. Too bad for this anonymous coward. But hey look at the bright side at least you are a movie of the week or a "t" shirt.

Those are some tough words from this coward. Come on tough guy, your frightening us.
    Why should you feel frightened the person who wrote that never even made a threat...also you are showing as Unregistered as well.

Unregistered
    Why should you feel frightened the person who wrote that never even made a threat...also you are showing as Unregistered as well.
    You my friend are very intelligent, you must be a detective. You know for a group that is tired of reading the "rants". Why do you obsessively read them. It's because what you are reading is true. If you are not corrupt then you know of corruption. Simple as that and people are wondering if their own corruption is going to be exposed.
    You know Damn well that there are many brown gown clowns embedded in your agency that are highly corrupt. If you can't see it you are either a moron or corrupt yourself.

I have a deal for you Mr. Anonymous, when you expose your name I will expose mine.

Now if you are "tired" of reading go get your large bag of Cheetos and continue with what your good at. Leave this to the victims of corruption and the corrupt individuals themselves.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast