Doc Justice for Chief of Police
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Doc Justice for Chief of Police

As the title indicates Doc Justice should be appointed!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the title indicates Doc Justice should be appointed!
    Thank you for the vote of confidence and support. However due to family concerns, I will have to bow out. LOL

No seriously, I don't think I know the right ways to run a department. Never said or implied I did. I have answered some questions upon request based upon my opinions. Which I will clearly state here is my humble opinion and not likely right. However, running a department is different than exposing violations of the law.

I do know that allowing corruption to thrive is not the correct way for leadership to operate. I don't think I'd be qualified to run the department for Mayberry. With that said, I feel I have more general leadership ability than Patterson or Perez. More than a great cop you guys need a great leader. It really does flow from the head. I don't need LEO experience to tell you that nepotism (freinds and family) and affirmative action are not generally helpful to the healthy operation of any organization public or private.

I hope I can make a difference, maybe maybe not, but we all can dream. I dream my efforts will make it as much better for good LEOs as it will make it for my children.

I might talk a lot of trash, look around, that's 99% of communication here, you have to speak to your audience. However, I truly do want whats best for everyone. I have zero problems with LEOs generally. I also worship no one but Jesus. I know some will try to argue that I am mad and hate all cops because one gave me a ticket at some point in my life. Let me say this clearly, no officer of the law has ever given me anything, period. If I received a ticket, I deserved it, I earned it, it was not given freely. I actually thank the officers for stopping me. I was being stupid, and thank God they stopped me, and my stupidity get didn't get me or more importantly someone else hurt or killed.

Anytime I have been on the wrong arm of the law I deserved it, period. I did not argue. I did not fight, I did not talk back. I did nothing but give the officer the 100% respect he deserved. My parents didn't raise me to be combative with authority for the mere sake of it.

However, since I asked HPD officer Murguido to basically not run over my children, I have since been three times falsely imprisoned and once falsely arrested/kidnapped. This is not a cop, this is a criminal with a badge. He got fired at Hialeah for committing three felonies for official misconduct, for writing false ticket in retaliation. He also lied at least six times to supervisors and the SAO. He also lied about drug use on his employment documents. Even then I was fuly cooperative, did not argue, did not threaten. I said yes sir, no sir. Thank you please, etc. I was not raised in Miami. I'm from the South where we actually have manners. There are no mannerrs on a blog.

So without further ado, again I must respectfully decline you nomination. God bless.

Unregistered
    It has been this agency's practice to commit Bake Acts, not employ them.

It has been this agency's practice to commit Bake Acts, not employ them.
    So you are suggesting that I am a Baker Act? Wow that policy of not hiring people with IQs above 125 is clearly showing through.

Unregistered
    Just what we need; another nutjob. We already have one running the County.

Unregistered
    Well Gus, do to not confuse IQ with being a paranoid schizophrenic excessive compulsive.
    As I recall the Florida Statutes the proof was “What would a normal prudent person do?”
    Let’s see how many normal and prudent persons here have multiple threads with one being a 30 page thread with relentless rants?
    How many normal and prudent people have hijacked an agencies thread for his own paranoid episodes?
    You have become obsessed
    I rest my case.

Well Gus, do to not confuse IQ with being a paranoid schizophrenic excessive compulsive.
    As I recall the Florida Statutes the proof was “What would a normal prudent person do?”
    Let’s see how many normal and prudent persons here have multiple threads with one being a 30 page thread with relentless rants?
    How many normal and prudent people have hijacked an agencies thread for his own paranoid episodes?
    You have become obsessed
    I rest my case.
    I'm not Gus. I'm Dr. James Eric McDonough. Gus talks about corruption in Miami-Lakes, I talk about corruption on the south end. We have very different stories and writing styles. Just for the record your investigative skills really suck.

Thanks for proving my point about IQ. SMDH

Also the standard you would be looking for is "what would a reasonable and prudent man do". I don't see your point here in Gus's or my case though. The reasonable and prudent man who felt he was legally wronged, would pursue due diligence in finding redress. If not they would lose such claim through the doctrine of latches. Also this is not a Florida Statute this is a legal standard used in Courts of law when reviewing. Also it is a standard not proof. Please tell me you are not a cop.

Also you do realize that every time an idiot responds they add fuel to the fire, correct?

I'd also point out that paranoid schizophrenia is completely different than Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Plus it's obsessive not excessive.

Unregistered
    Don't worry Doc. You have supporters!

Unregistered
    ^^^^ his other personalities don't count.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast