Doc Justice for Chief of Police - Page 16
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unless you are some type of sexual deviant enemas are usually administered in private.
    There are mechanisms in place to cleanse the department of what ails it; however, political interference may take longer and you may have to wait for the climate to change.
    The one thing for sure is that this is not the place, all you are doing is feeding the trolls, the haters and the lunatics.
    You forgot to mention also exposing the corrupt management of MDPD, a once decent and professional place to work and now reduced to a cattle train headed by an illiterate deputy director and a house butler director.

Unregistered
    You forgot to mention also exposing the corrupt management of MDPD, a once decent and professional place to work and now reduced to a cattle train headed by an illiterate deputy director and a house butler director.
    That was the focus of the remark about political climate.
    I wholeheartedly agree with your descriptions; however, timing is everything.

Unregistered

James Eric

We all know you are not a cop, and I think your scientist clam is up for debate now. Nearly all elements float in Mercury due to it's specific gravity of 13.6 . If you wish to convey he is dense, you should say he would SINK. Wrong -again!
    Any first year chemistry student could have helped you with this wrong fact that you posted. I like how you edited it when caught, but you couldn't edit my reply. Loser.

Unregistered
    Any first year chemistry student could have helped you with this wrong fact that you posted. I like how you edited it when caught, but you couldn't edit my reply. Loser.
    Your funny dude, your in a profession that has lost any and all credibility in the public's eye. Probably hold a GED or high school diploma and get to direct traffic for a living.

Probably still live with Mommy and Daddy ( if you know who your father is ( wink ), you know "working" mother.

Make sure you don't get wet today you may catch a cold.

Unregistered
    Glad you have never misspoke or mis-typed something. Not sure you realized it but I immediately admitted my mistake. That's something you should try some time. Oh and by the way it was a statement opinion made, and not a fact presented, but any GED rookie right out of academy could have helped you with that wrong fact.

And did it really take you 15 months to come up with this inaccurate retort? Damn I knew you were slow but come on.

Got anything other genius comebacks loser?

DJ

ps. The poster above was not me, but he does seem to know your family history fairly well.

Unregistered
    Who let this crazy azz biatch Doc. Bull$hit on this site?

Unregistered

He is Gus Abella's mouth piece and alter ego.

Unregistered
    Hey Einstein, you guys started this thread about me, then Feces for brains over here decided to rehash a 15 month old argument that was already settled.

Go to a police only cite if you cannot take criticism.

Unregistered
    Hey Einstein, you guys started this thread about me, then Feces for brains over here decided to rehash a 15 month old argument that was already settled.

Go to a police only cite if you cannot take criticism.

How telling.

You sign your name or come on as a guess as it suits you.
    Did you learn that from Gus?
    He still got banned as you will eventually.

Unregistered
    How telling.

You sign your name or come on as a guess as it suits you.
    Did you learn that from Gus?
    He still got banned as you will eventually.
    When you actually sing in, and do something other than post as guest, your comment will be taken seriously.

Didn't know there was a rule requiring me to sign in every time I post. Can you point me to that rule in the TOUs?

Keep praying cupcake.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast