Deputy Frank Bybee sues Sheriff Thomas M. Knight - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    An analysis of financial reports does not indicate that the Conleys provided contributions to Knight’s 2008 and 2012 political campaigns.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bybee crying like a baby? Again?
    I like Frank and always have. But the guy unfortunately has a big time character flaw in that he preaches integrity and personal responsibility as long as it applies to everyone but himself. His previous episodes of getting his t1t in a ringer were always someone else's doing. In his mind. Sad.

Unregistered
    Dont resign and dont quit. Continue standing up for what is right. Quitters never win and winners never quit. Hang in there. It may be a rough road ahead. Knight will get what he so richly deserves.
    That bad thing about Knight is that he tries to fix everything with a hammer, but a hammer is not a one-tool-fits-all device. In the beginning, we trusted Knight, but after seeing how vindictive he is, it is wise to avoid contact with him at all cost. In Knight’s mind, he believes he is right about everything, but so did Adolf Hitler, which is typical of sociopaths i.e. they always believe they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Corlett
    The inside of the RV isn't the only stink I'm smelling, Sheriff.
    Choose the best answer:
    • The 2nd floor toilet stall stinks when TK, KH & JB exit it (all leaving together, hand-in-hand).
    • The 2nd floor reeks of immoral, unethical and behind-the-scenes bad behaviors.
    • All of the above.

Unregistered
    An analysis of financial reports does not indicate that the Conleys provided contributions to Knight’s 2008 and 2012 political campaigns.
    WHOA!! Hold it right there! How dare you bring facts to the mob's ongoing attempts of tossing feces against any wall on any topic and hope any part of it sticks.

But honestly I appreciate your efforts.

Unregistered
    As an example of tracing political contributions: If you check the election records, you will not find any recent records of Tom Knight (or his wife) making any political contributions to anyone. However, if you check under corporate names, you will find otherwise.

Unregistered
    I initially thought that Frank had a weak case, but after reviewing the court file on the H-T website, it is clear that Frank (or his attorney) did an outstanding job of making his case against Tom Knight by documenting the timeline. The court case makes Knight look bad. I feel very sorry for the humiliation that Knight has put Frank through. Knight’s malignant mismanagement is a cancer on this agency and he continues to ruin the good order and reputation of the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. Kudos to Frank for documenting these egregious issues.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

As an example of tracing political contributions: If you check the election records, you will not find any recent records of Tom Knight (or his wife) making any political contributions to anyone. However, if you check under corporate names, you will find otherwise.
    There are other facts as well that cannot come out, except through depositions and/or at a trial:

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Republican GOP Connections
    Lt. Giasone told Detective Frank Bybee that it was political "and that someone high up, even higher than Conley in the Republican Party, got the sheriff's ear."
    Read it yourself:
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/s3.document...ecomplaint.pdf

Unbelievable:? and sad!

Sharon Gulezian
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Republican GOP Connections
    Lt. Giasone told Detective Frank Bybee that it was political "and that someone high up, even higher than Conley in the Republican Party, got the sheriff's ear."
    This is terrible. I will never go to Conoleys and will tell anyone I can. The Sarasota sheriff should hang his head in shame. I hope this deputy wins his lawsuit.

Unregistered
    FB messed up, someone told him to sue but his case is so weak against TK that he will be the only one paying in the end; monetarily and job-wise! Every Sgt and Lt trying to move up will nail him to the wall to impress TK!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast