Ricky Gregory For Colonel - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you start out by saying that the original post was old news...so please bring us up to date: is tricky Ricky still working in this non law enforcement position or did he quit or was he let go, again? I vividly remember him being part of CKs [content deleted for violation of Terms of Use - Sysop] inner circle and thus helped make lots of peoples lives misarable and in the end seriously embarrassed the patrol. He quit and abandoned his best bud and their sinking ship very quickly. Now he wants to go back and lead the agency?

I never said had any new info or updates. Just making it clear that the info that was posted is 2 years old. Dont know what you read what i posted lead you to beleive I know what he is doing today in 2015.
    Last edited by Sysop; 06-06-2015 at 03:01 AM.

Sysop
    Guys, be careful what you write. Saying that someone is unfaithful to their wife and unethical is not allowed on this site. Thanks in advance for posting within our Terms of Use.

Unregistered
    Sysop, this is not rocket science or saying things that are not true.

Everyone know, and it is in public records (courts) that Gregory left his [edited] with [edited] to be with a [edited]. This is not saying anything that is not true or public knowledge. Quit trying to protect someone who has been gone from FHP for over 10 years or more.

Gregory was a do nothing Lt. Colonel. Hey Ricky go do something else since you have job hopped since you left FHP. THE LAST EXCUSE FOR LEAVING Provo PD was to be closer to his family in Ohio, apparently they must have all moved to Tallahassee.
    Last edited by Sysop; 06-06-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Unregistered
    Ricky Gregory for Colonel.........you dipshits still think there is an election? WTF. It is an APPOINTED position. This means someone that Gov. Skeletor likes and will promote his agenda.

Unregistered
    Ricky Gregory for Colonel.........you dipshits still think there is an election? WTF. It is an APPOINTED position. This means someone that Gov. Skeletor likes and will promote his agenda.
    Actually, the last two Directors have been appointed by the ED. Jeb Bush was the last Governor to appoint a Colonel, and that was Knight. Since Scott has no use for FHP and really doesn't care about it, he'll probably just let Rhodes make the pick.

Unregistered

who really cares

It doesn't matter who runs this department. In reality no one gives a damn and they are only there for their own personal gain. They will make changes to the agency that will little by little will continue to bring the department down. But anyone other than Popeye or Olive Oil are a bit welcome.

[Although we just received a complaint on the above post because a user feels "This message is baseless and ruins credibility and reputation", that is hardly the case. This message does not violate our Terms of Use, is general in nature (not specific or naming individuals) and an opinion. I should also point out that the further up the command staff ladder one goes, the more he will be legally subjected to public scrutiny. This post will be allowed to stay - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 07-12-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Sysop
    Sysop, this is not rocket science or saying things that are not true.

Everyone know, and it is in public records (courts) that Gregory left his [edited] with [edited] to be with a [edited]. This is not saying anything that is not true or public knowledge. Quit trying to protect someone who has been gone from FHP for over 10 years or more.
    I'm not sure if the above poster will see this message because I just temporarily BANNED him, but I want to be up front about the issues I have with his post and what type of content will NOT BE TOLERATED on this site.

For starters, we're not going to be talking about family members, who left who for who, children, affairs and the like EVEN IF THEY ARE TRUE. That content has no place on this site, period!

Secondly, I've gone to great lengths to help create a site where you can talk "within our Terms of Use" without having the fear of repercussion. Please don't think that we're going to allow you to continue to post in violation of our Terms of Use while exposing ourselves to litigation in court in order to protect you. You know what the rules are and I expect you to follow them. If you have a problem with this, either stop using our site or contact me at sysop@leoaffairs.com.

For those of you who post within our Terms of Use and don't use this site to defame others, THANK YOU!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12